Jump to content

˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow, shipping company had a field day with those, they are lucky they didn't fuck up the speakers

I swear this is how they deliver all of my packages

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

lmao, totally agree

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted

Love the Mugen

You should look into these. Unfortunately the nrg struts would not fit.

mit_evo2__09887.1347046654.1280.1280.jpg

get these you need new hinges anyways

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Wow, shipping company had a field day with those, they are lucky they didn't fuck up the speakers

I swear this is how they deliver all of my packages

I know that a lot of members on here have terrible experiences with shipping companies.. But I have never had this problem, I dunno if it's just from being in a small town or what but every time I get a package from UPS I want to give my delivery guy something nice. Just because he has always gone out of his way to make sure my package is safe and hidden if no one is home, and makes frequent stops to make sure it gets dropped off.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Doesn't necessarily mean your personal ups guy did it either, anyone on the way there could have done it. Personally my Fedex guy here is awesome, but I can't speak for whoever the fuck kicked some of these boxes around on the way to him

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted

Doesn't necessarily mean your personal ups guy did it either, anyone on the way there could have done it. Personally my Fedex guy here is awesome, but I can't speak for whoever the fuck kicked some of these boxes around on the way to him

X2 is the people sorting and loading/unloading the trucks. A buddy works there, and throwing things is just the way things are done

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

Love the Mugen

You should look into these. Unfortunately the nrg struts would not fit.

mit_evo2__09887.1347046654.1280.1280.jpg

get these you need new hinges anyways

Where would you buy these?

Posted
They really need to package these better.
the box was falling apart.

Man I said the same thing when I got my 8's. I think it's the cheap recycled cardboard they use to package these. No foam inside, nothing. And as heavy as they are, they certainly need some support.

Posted
They really need to package these better.
the box was falling apart.

Man I said the same thing when I got my 8's. I think it's the cheap recycled cardboard they use to package these. No foam inside, nothing. And as heavy as they are, they certainly need some support.

Only God knows how mine made it. My FedEx guy handed me the speakers lol he was like my bad man but the box didn't make it up stairs it was mangled.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...