pittross Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I've been confused since the other thread started of you wanting to buy 4 smds F*** it This is interesting though that wasnt me, that was a coke head wanting 4 smds that we where bashing and then audiodumbass said a bunch of bs Either your a complete jackass, or one hell of a troll. the kid that wants 4 smd is local to me and everyone knows him as a dumb ass coke head thinking hes loud and hes not. it funny lol i think your the DUMB ASS THAT THINK YOUR LOUD AND MITE BE ON COKE
mnrookie Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 All I've been doing is sitting here eatin cookies hitting refresh every couple min.
AMI CUSTOMS Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I'm a noob, but I like this idea. At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open? Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash. You don't understand cuz your not LOUD,,,,OH snap I said it....lol You're just mad because you have to buy all new shit because your company had to change their name before they got sued! Yeah but watch me gain more db's too in the process, oh the db's and I am actually pretty fucking excited about it lol TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I'm a noob, but I like this idea.At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open?Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash. You don't understand cuz your not LOUD,,,,OH snap I said it....lolYou're just mad because you have to buy all new shit because your company had to change their name before they got sued!Atleast AQ/SQ doesn't play favorites.. We pay retail.. So It's just like everything else I don't see a problem Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
fritosaregood Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I sandbag all year when I'm losing seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
AMI CUSTOMS Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 besides, as another member said in this thread, you dont sandbag when your losing. and another "FACT" is the metering outlaw in the passenger side kick with the driver door open is a significant gain, of 2+db in most vehicles vs metering sealed on the dash, or center of the dash, or hell even a bigger gain vs a headrest score. Either way, you are not out there lying about your numbers, and can back up your talk. Ive been waiting since he got his smd subs to back up his claims, and he has not done that yet. and this was since mid summer. My truck could do 158s sealed up legal, but I don't care cuz I don't compete that way in any org so why would I test that way. When you sit in it for demo's it hurts and thats a fact. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I'm a noob, but I like this idea. At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open? Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash. You don't understand cuz your not LOUD,,,,OH snap I said it....lol You're just mad because you have to buy all new shit because your company had to change their name before they got sued! Atleast AQ/SQ doesn't play favorites.. We pay retail.. Ouch. We pay MAP.
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
TeamHT Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Guest Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= bitches
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.