CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 But as with everything these days, it is all about money. These different organizations have to come up with different ways to meter so they can hold competitions to be different from each other and charge everyone to compete in their organization. Now if someone came up with an organization that judged by how much you could make a set of DDs jiggle, now I may be interested in that one.
TeamHT Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Okay fellas here is one fact I can comment to, Midwest finals 2011, cuz I was there, I am a person to not bull shit ever, I like people to know facts, I know Chris's jeep can do 158s. That's a fact. I have seen and been thru that entire truck. Let me put it this way, when you have been around enough LOUD vehicles and built a few yourself you tend to know real fast what is gonna be loud and what is gonna suck ass. His is one of the loud ones. Fact is to stay ahead on the competition you always have to hold a little back. I do all the time. My whole season I never push it to the limit unless I am trying to show off for a seasoned veteran in the game we call car audio. At finals 2011 Chris did blow a woofer in the lanes, a BTL during qualifying, and he had both of his 4500s on the other 18 for the remainder of the event and still placed. So he couldn't show what he really had nor did he really need to, if he would of had a spare sub he would have dominated. People always want hard facts. Because that is what they have to go off of. But if I said my truck did a 162 would you believe me? And then I said next show I will show you and then 3 of my woofers blow, shit does happen. This whole thing just keeps getting drawn out more and more,,,,,HELL even Brain had less respect or whatever toward me for me saying Batcap was better then XS power and he asked for a video I told him it was my own test, and didn't need to made public that is why I never took a video. But then sees my wall that is bad the fuck ass and has a new found respect lol. It is just silly. Plus I get a 24 hr vacation from him for talking about decaf, big fucking deal. All I do is help people on here. I get dozens of questions a week in PMs and I answer them all. People need to just let stuff go and understand everyone is different if that is the way Chris wants to keep it a secret it is his choice. I didn't read it all but the only fact that really matters is legit numbers. Capability and performance are two different things. If it is possible, a quick and legit run on the TL would clear EVERYTHING up. It truly is that easy. Whether or not he is capable, saying he does it and then never doing it is a different issue entirely. Whether or not I think I can break 62s doesn't matter until the number is on the TL. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
AMI CUSTOMS Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 your rebuild is sick, no doubt. your scores dont matter anyhow, you meter outlaw in the kick But If I lived up north I would meter sealed dash, so what difference does it make? The whole dash kit outlaw shit is a bit retarded. My truck bangs, it hurts end of discussion on that and THAT IS A FACT.... TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Just re-metered my factory Bose system in my car... I dont get why people hate on Bose........ Lies! That's my factory stereo in my Buick. (You beat me to it ) 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Ryan_H Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Great night of drinking and then i come home to this, couldnt get any better!
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I'm a noob, but I like this idea. At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open? Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash. You don't understand cuz your not LOUD,,,,OH snap I said it....lol You're just mad because you have to buy all new shit because your company had to change their name before they got sued!
xx1 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
audiofanaticz Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 besides, as another member said in this thread, you dont sandbag when your losing. and another "FACT" is the metering outlaw in the passenger side kick with the driver door open is a significant gain, of 2+db in most vehicles vs metering sealed on the dash, or center of the dash, or hell even a bigger gain vs a headrest score. Either way, you are not out there lying about your numbers, and can back up your talk. Ive been waiting since he got his smd subs to back up his claims, and he has not done that yet. and this was since mid summer.
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I guess the op got banned already Cj get em Dc ftw I mean Bose Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Slapuhho Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off. The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right? I'm a noob, but I like this idea. At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open? Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash. You don't understand cuz your not LOUD,,,,OH snap I said it....lol You're just mad because you have to buy all new shit because your company had to change their name before they got sued! Atleast AQ/SQ doesn't play favorites.. We pay retail.. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.