Illegal Immigrant Licenses

AND

if none of that suits your fancy.. then they could always join the

military. They get automatic citizenship after their service is

completed "honorably". Plus this way they're contributing.

was

gonna write it, but who would go on WAR to get a green card and without

knowing if he be back, leave his all family here...

lies!!!!! havent you seen they get deported once they are done with a tour?

you mean the soldiers get deported and dont get a green cards?

Well fair enough... Technically you do still have to submit your application but its still a lot quicker. Plus you don't have to be over seas. You still qualify if your in the reserves, you just have to be on active duty.

but if you send the papers they will answer you yes or no and if its NO - they give you some time to leave the country .. and than its worst than being just illegal..

and it does not matter that you live in Texas and im from New Jersey.. the law for immigrants is the same.. i work with people who are here illegally and we talk about this for hours.

and you also said that you aunt-in law got deported or sth .. so i dont understand why you keep talkin that its so easy to get the papers..

He also said she never was on getting her papers, so that is more the reason why

Exactly. Sure Im bummed out for my aunt but its her fault for not taking care of business.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Oh there's plenty of tunnels Carbon.

It would be an eye opener for some of us to live in the less fortunate country for a couple of weeks to try to get out of it for a better tommorrow. You would also come to a better country work your ass off ! But I'm against lazy fuks getting handouts wellfare .

My parents came here (at differnt times they met here in the states) with no help literally working as slaves, but they made it happen legittly !

I'm first generation in the U.S. I made it decent, but could have done better, still will do better. Though I'm 20yrsold,

My brother is 24yrold, bought his first house last year, 2 story 4 bedroom.

This thread isn't going anywhere though !

People stating their opinions , cool story .

/lock !

Oh there's plenty of tunnels Carbon.

It would be an eye opener for some of us to live in the less fortunate country for a couple of weeks to try to get out of it for a better tommorrow. You would also come to a better country work your ass off ! But I'm against lazy fuks getting handouts wellfare .

My parents came here (at differnt times they met here in the states) with no help literally working as slaves, but they made it happen legittly !

I'm first generation in the U.S. I made it decent, but could have done better, still will do better. Though I'm 20yrsold,

My brother is 24yrold, bought his first house last year, 2 story 4 bedroom.

This thread isn't going anywhere though !

People stating their opinions , cool story .

/lock !

Props to you and your bro man! That shit aint easy. I have to agree that (most) immigrants are very hard working. I use to do landscaping for cash at the end of the day. We all busted out asses.

Illegal = wrong = yes but god didn't build borders so this is bullshit , don't point out to the illegals they didn't bring economic problems to U.S war did it

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

You guys are killing me here. Most of the drivel on here is direct quotes from Glen Beck and Limbaugh.

1. I would rather have them take a fucking test to drive on public roads. It's stupid to think they won't just drive anyway, at least they will have a basic knowledge of our laws and driving habits.

2. They need a birth certificate to start the process. In Mexico they aren't all born in a hospital, shit ton are born in the family home. Most all will have a baptism certificate but good luck with that one. It if fucking hard for them to apply, especially from Mexico (since all you racist monkeys only concern yourselves with our southern neighbors).

3. 1900 miles of LAND border. What about all the coast line in the Gulf of Illegals, I mean Mexico? The entire west coast? No god damned way it could be buttoned up. It's an ignorant talking point. Period.

4. Where is all the Right Wing fervor about the VAST northern border? 5,525 miles not counting Alaska's 1,538. There are tons of white Cannuks running around in the us on expired Visa's but no one cares because there not Mexican. How about the Chinese? Koreans? Europeans? Africans? Russians?

5. I decided to go into it with out any political talking points or nut job talking points and did some looking. I reasoned with all sides and came to the decision that for the most part it was white southern men in politics and on the radio and Faux News who made everyone so pissed about the situation.

I am not Mexican or some left wing nut. I am a man with my own brain. And all this bitching is a waste of time.

And most of you brake the law everytime you paint your tail lights, cover your liscence plated with smoked plastic, Speed, run stop signs, BLAST YOUR SYSTEM, exceed the load capabilities of your vehicle by 2k+ pounds on rubber band tires. I could go on.

It is not a felony to be in this country without papers so why do we push so much time and money to combat it?

Where are all the protests aginst pedophiles being released from prison? What about people who cheat on their taxes? Why is there no massive movements to stop oil companies from gouging us for no reason? Why don't we all come together and oust the lawmakers who would rather see the country fall to shit than reason through differences?

I'm done...

I know that whatever I wrote often doesnt make any sense because of my fucked up english but ive explained my self best I could..

and the other thing is that im prob the only foreigner in this threat so im on lost position anyways..

im done .. good luck with it...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

i dont htink they should be able to get a license if they are here illegally. thats my thoughts.

Would you rather them drive illegally, no license no insurance. I recently became legal last year green card, license and ssn. In 3 years time I ll be able to became a citizen. I moved here when I was 4. Went to school, graduated just like everybody else. I was not able to get my license until I was 21 because I wasn't legal. I would of loved to get it at 16 along with all my friends. Loving cars and not being able to drive while everybody was sucked!

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

We just need to seal our borders and issue kill on sight. First person to be shot, no one will try again. plain and simple

do u think that they are not able to seal the border with mexico ?!

they want it to be the way it is...

Actually, Obama stated in his state to the union, he wants to seal the border.

That wont happen because they're talking about cutting back funding for CBP so if anything sounds like they're thinning out border protection due to sequester cuts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You guys are killing me here. Most of the drivel on here is direct quotes from Glen Beck and Limbaugh.

1. I would rather have them take a fucking test to drive on public roads. It's stupid to think they won't just drive anyway, at least they will have a basic knowledge of our laws and driving habits.

2. They need a birth certificate to start the process. In Mexico they aren't all born in a hospital, shit ton are born in the family home. Most all will have a baptism certificate but good luck with that one. It if fucking hard for them to apply, especially from Mexico (since all you racist monkeys only concern yourselves with our southern neighbors).

3. 1900 miles of LAND border. What about all the coast line in the Gulf of Illegals, I mean Mexico? The entire west coast? No god damned way it could be buttoned up. It's an ignorant talking point. Period.

4. Where is all the Right Wing fervor about the VAST northern border? 5,525 miles not counting Alaska's 1,538. There are tons of white Cannuks running around in the us on expired Visa's but no one cares because there not Mexican. How about the Chinese? Koreans? Europeans? Africans? Russians?

5. I decided to go into it with out any political talking points or nut job talking points and did some looking. I reasoned with all sides and came to the decision that for the most part it was white southern men in politics and on the radio and Faux News who made everyone so pissed about the situation.

I am not Mexican or some left wing nut. I am a man with my own brain. And all this bitching is a waste of time.

And most of you brake the law everytime you paint your tail lights, cover your liscence plated with smoked plastic, Speed, run stop signs, BLAST YOUR SYSTEM, exceed the load capabilities of your vehicle by 2k+ pounds on rubber band tires. I could go on.

It is not a felony to be in this country without papers so why do we push so much time and money to combat it?

Where are all the protests aginst pedophiles being released from prison? What about people who cheat on their taxes? Why is there no massive movements to stop oil companies from gouging us for no reason? Why don't we all come together and oust the lawmakers who would rather see the country fall to shit than reason through differences?

I'm done...

Its not that anyone is a "racist monkey". Which in itself is a racist slur. The fact still remains that the US and Mexico boarder is crossed ileaglly far more than any other place in the WORLD. Let a lone the US.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Archived