Fall in a restaurant bathroom

There was no sign put in the bathroom warning anybody. She even stopped girls from coming in and falling.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

She slipped on water mixed with soap directly as she entered how is it her fault?

There was no sign put in the bathroom warning anybody. She even stopped girls from coming in and falling.

That would be the part we were missing about there being something wrong with the bathroom ;)

I'd definately try talking to a manager. There's got to be a reason she slipped. I know there's a number of restaurants that don't put wet floor signs up after spills or cleaning floors, typically its closer to the end of the night but it still happens. We had a drunk patron trip over band equipment and try suing us, but because we had multiple witnesses, her open bar tab, first hand accounts of her tipsiness, and the fresh video surveillance (I just wrapped up installing 30 infared low light cameras earlier that week) of the incident, her lawsuit didn't hold.

Don't encourage OP. He is being a thorn in someone's heel

People like you bother me. "Oh, they just want to sweep me under the rug, so I might as well not cause a problem."

No, just because the person who did slip and fall, regardless of fault, was able to get up and limp away, doesn't mean there's nothing to focus on. What if the person who fell how fractured a bone or something? What then? Just let them shrug off the issue. The restaurant should count themselves lucky that it was his girlfriend that was the one to slip and fall because she was able to limp away. Anyone else with a worse injury would raise a bigger issue.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

ive slipped and fell in a store and fucked up my knee...im too damn lazy to complain

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Don't encourage OP. He is being a thorn in someone's heel

People like you bother me. "Oh, they just want to sweep me under the rug, so I might as well not cause a problem."

No, just because the person who did slip and fall, regardless of fault, was able to get up and limp away, doesn't mean there's nothing to focus on. What if the person who fell how fractured a bone or something? What then? Just let them shrug off the issue. The restaurant should count themselves lucky that it was his girlfriend that was the one to slip and fall because she was able to limp away. Anyone else with a worse injury would raise a bigger issue.

I said that before OP posted about the water on the floor ;)

If his girlfriend took a spill in a perfectly functioning bathroom, I'd stand by what I said. But that changed when he posted the soap water part, which I would say is ill-maintenance.

Yeah i think im gonna go sue Mother Nature cuz she left mud on the floor and I slipped and fell at work.

Sorry but they gave you a free drink. What more do you want? If there was no witnesses what more do you want them to do!?

Unless you're just trying to make some money and deal with that mess just leave and leave a bad review on yelp lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

It's a freaking bathroom!!! There's always some type of liquid on the floor lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived