3Sixty.3 output

I've given you good advice, take it or leave it.

Good luck getting your system to sound good.

I'm taking the advice but just don't have the $ right now to get new speakers... It already sounds good but I know it can sound much better.. And thanks for smartass input,appreciated

i haven't gone through that yet, but I will say this. you are absolutely defeating the purpose of having a 3sixty.3 if you have no left/right to begin with. This is probably a situation of less is MUCH MUCH more. I have 2 single T1 tweets in my car that keep up with my sub stage. Now, my taste in tweeter level might not be enough for you, so maybe a pair of tweets will do, but you are trying to add so many speakers that in the end, you are lowering the quality of your sound.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Listen to Ken, bro. He knows his shit. More speakers doesn't always mean better. 4 higher quality matching 6.5 component sets will sound a whole helluva lot better than 12 mismatched, mixbranded, 5 tweets and 7 mids, no left/right all front setup.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm not doubting him at all,I've looked at his builds and seen many of his posts.. I was just stating that I can't afford all new speakers right now so I'm just looking for some advice with what I have for now. I'd like to get all Hertz speakers but that's going to be a while before I could afford that. I know I've lost true stereo sound with the way it's wired but that's the only way my cousin and I could figure out how to sort of properly tune these speakers/tweeters. If any of you have some other advice other than buying all new speakers then let me know

I'll try rewiring it this weekend and disconnect something if need be.. I prefer a little more tweeters than most do but I like high fq sounds. The subs already over power the speakers as it is with some songs so not sure what I'm going to do about that,subs are in too small of a box and I'm sure they're going to get louder once I get the proper size box built.. Guess I'll try using the DD-1 on the amps again and go through the processor to try to get more output.

The thing is, you are losing output from your mids and highs because of how you have them wired. it seems you are missing 1/2 the output in some cases. My front stage over powers my subs (4 RF t1562-s 6.5s and a single pair of T1 tweets, 6 total speakers, all ran from a single T400.4) I don't have the loudest substage ever but i do a 142 pretty easily.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Hey guys, i know 03 fosgate extreme and hes asking for help and trying to trouble shoot his complex system. He or know one else wants the negative BS that get posted all to often on this forum. You guys here to help or be AHOLES! And why is it that the guy with the higher posting is usually the biggest a hole. You guys should be helping the new people or simply saying nothing at all. Which in most cases would be preffered. I have been bashed a few times and it just seems uncalled for. Help or dont but no need to be shitty about it. If you look at build logs & pics you can see how much time has gone into ones build and what there trying to do instead of jumping on here to be a mr know it all while be a jerk at the same time. I dont know tons but what little i do know i try to share with other people. I try to give back i a positive way. Almost everyone know the CablGuy on here and he always responds nicely. A little more of that would go a long way people. Fosgate extreme will get it figured out and has a good system to him and what he is trying to accomplish. Peace!!!!

Archived