3Sixty.3 output

You were MrSkippy, but the thread is a bit bashy and you were one of the positive and helpful ones. Just hate the negativity. Takes away from the enjoyment of the hobby. You guyscan tell the kids new to this vs people trying to build something serious. Just looking at his components in the build shows he has alot of time, thought & money into it. Cant We All Just Get Along! LOL

I don't see any bashing at all.

I see questions being asked and not answered, i see advice being given and not taken.

He has 3 full range amps, you could easily sell the 500.2 (and the t400.4) and sell the speakers to buy decent speakers.

If he can't make it loud enough with that much amps and mids/highs, then something is seriously wrong.

The TS just has to start over on the mids/highs part of his vehicle, it's all wrong.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Ya, well your another member with a large post count that didnt answer anything but give your opinion to dump everything. Maybe he wants it that loud and that many speakers. I dont see your helpfullness either. But i guess that just me!

Hey guys, i know 03 fosgate extreme and hes asking for help and trying to trouble shoot his complex system. He or know one else wants the negative BS that get posted all to often on this forum. You guys here to help or be AHOLES! And why is it that the guy with the higher posting is usually the biggest a hole. You guys should be helping the new people or simply saying nothing at all. Which in most cases would be preffered. I have been bashed a few times and it just seems uncalled for. Help or dont but no need to be shitty about it. If you look at build logs & pics you can see how much time has gone into ones build and what there trying to do instead of jumping on here to be a mr know it all while be a jerk at the same time. I dont know tons but what little i do know i try to share with other people. I try to give back i a positive way. Almost everyone know the CablGuy on here and he always responds nicely. A little more of that would go a long way people. Fosgate extreme will get it figured out and has a good system to him and what he is trying to accomplish. Peace!!!!

We've talked in PM and all so you know I'm not a bashing type guy. Sometimes the best advice is the "worst" advice. Ken (Orion) def knows his shit. Not a person has said anything opposite of what he's said. That's the way to go.

To the OP, it's been said. You can't afford hertz (what you want)? We get that. Hertz is some expensive stuff. But best solution for your situation? Get rid of some channels, stop running speakers on left and tweets on right, ect. Your subs overpower the tweets/speakers? Turn down the subs then. Simple solution. I mean it's not like you'll never be able to turn them back up again. And it's only temporary. More motivation to save and get your hertz. I had stock speakers and tweets (I thought were good) and I got some T1 subs. Let me just say I heard nothing but bass. So decided to end that and I went and got my front stage. Now, it does depend on the song but it's pretty even. I'm thinking about upgrading my front stage just a little bit more. If I do? It'll all be the same. I won't mix brands, mix anything. I'll just add another set of what I have or I'll try to sell what I have and get better.

And if you really want good SQ? As everyone's said, take out your mis-matching speakers. Even if it was all wired properly and such, mismatching speakers won't sound good. Think of it as a sundown sub in the same box as a skar sub. Different specs, different everything.

Sheena = pedobear

Thanks for you kindness, you put it in a positive way and thats all my points been. We all know whats is like to want more of something because we think more is going to be better. He wants to see if this will work and trying every possible way to accoplish what he wants. He has to figure it out on his own as we all do in every aspect of life. After the Boston attack could we all agree a nicer approach and a little more kindness goes much further?

Ya, well your another member with a large post count that didnt answer anything but give your opinion to dump everything. Maybe he wants it that loud and that many speakers. I dont see your helpfullness either. But i guess that just me!

I don't understand how you can't see any help/advice.

He has to ditch his idea and sell his stuff to start over, how is this not advice?

It's like someone asking how he should get more horsepower out of his car , but he only has 3 engines of the same horsepower. (my advice would also be sell the 3 slow engines and start all over)

EDIT:

What kind of helpfullniss are you expecting? That i give him bad advice, to keep working with all the equipment so it will maybe sound a little better, but nowhere near how it could sound if he started all over)

I don't see your helpfullness either to be honest, i like it that you want everyone to answer nicely, but 4 unnecessary posts get this thread off track.

I'm pretty sure 03 Xtreme Fosgate can take care of himself and talk for himself, no need to talk for him.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Yeah I'm good.. I'm taking some of the advice,I'm rewiring the speakers this weekend and removing some if necessary but I'm for sure not taking any amps out,put too much time and $ into this to do that. The T400-4 is my tweeter amp and the T600 is the speaker amp, P500 is going to be for midbass,simple as that.

Archived