Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't hate it enough go spend money on it .lol

I know of a guy local that has a badass dual electric fan kit for our truck that he'll dump cheap. I've been on the fence about it for a few weeks. I HATE the clutch fan on our trucks. Of course GM makes all the new ones with electric fans, so apparently they hated it too.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Take a pic of it installed

wont happen for atleast a week or 2, i still need the other battery which im getting this weekend

1 day past 2 weeks sir.

I am still here with my waits.

:lazy:

Posted

4.8's.

spray them until they die.

5.3, turbo them until they die.

LSx is a fun and cheap platform... :)

I expect pics before anyone else.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...