ALPINE408 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I like my old clarion nx500.... I would like to see this matching gay studies...... I'm calling horse shit in that lol I could of swore you said you would post pics days ago...... And when we reconing your beast? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ALPINE408 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I like my old clarion nx500.... I would like to see this matching gay studies...... I'm calling horse shit in that lol I could of swore you said you would post pics days ago...... And when we reconing your beast? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Not sure if srs about it being horse shit lol They're still on sale on Crutchfield Great hu. Hdoorre got one cause daddy told him to same here On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
CleanSierra Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I like the pillars man, badass. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Miguels Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 i had to magnify the photo.. i thought the tweeters said boss my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 I am very very impressed with the HAT's. So impressed that I might get rid of the silverflutes for some HAT midbass ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Ate they better then sundown 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 Ate they better then sundown 2 differant speaker types. Can't compare them ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.