ToNasty Posted July 4, 2015 Author Report Posted July 4, 2015 I was thinking of picking uo a 3rd havoc. But last night I was outside measuring and placing for a few hours. Mt buddy might be selling his oem center console to me so that will determined if I buy a 3rd now. With the oem console I can only.do 2 subs. If I build one I can fit 3. It's tough because the oem console.looks great but i d be sacraficing more.cone area. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 due to the center console dilemma he will be selling everything and buy two 15s............................................................................lol
ToNasty Posted July 4, 2015 Author Report Posted July 4, 2015 I already have 2 15s homo ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted July 8, 2015 Author Report Posted July 8, 2015 Wanted to mount my vm1 a little better ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
reedal Posted July 9, 2015 Report Posted July 9, 2015 Is that plexi? SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
ToNasty Posted July 9, 2015 Author Report Posted July 9, 2015 Yes. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
reedal Posted July 9, 2015 Report Posted July 9, 2015 Can I ask how you fitted it to that spot and what you used to secure it? SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
ToNasty Posted July 9, 2015 Author Report Posted July 9, 2015 There is a removable cubby there. Cut the plexi. Ca glue the plexi to the cubby face. That's it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.