ToNasty Posted October 8, 2015 Author Report Posted October 8, 2015 Old body style New body style New new body style Etc ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 Oh, I've always seen people say 99-04 is obs. Pm me some pics and a price. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
dolarbilz Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 Old body style New body style New new body style Etc What's 86? Lol I miss mine
ToNasty Posted October 8, 2015 Author Report Posted October 8, 2015 Old body style New body style New new body style Etc What's 86? Lol I miss mine Classic if I remember right ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 I'm kind of jealous of your front stage lol.hope I don't miss those DD's Nice work Bill XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted October 8, 2015 Author Report Posted October 8, 2015 The pillars, tweeters and dd midbass were from bill. Actually 90% of my stuff is from bill ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Miguels Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 call them by the name.. so what, 20 years from now will they be call nnnnnnnnnnbs? c10 c1500 and so on. is how i know them my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Kyblack76 Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 Bill is bad ass what the fuck? who did that work???? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 Who the fuck is Bill ? fuck that looks good.......... nice man, and my bro BIll, ... hell ya mate. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.