Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm assuming it's so low because you're going for a really flat response?

What bandwidth are you aiming for?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I'm going for something similar, realitively flat from 20hz to 60hz is what I'm after.

I decided to give up more space and add another driver so I should be OK output wise I think.

I don't care how loud it is really as long as it sounds good.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

This is going to be a nice ass system when your done!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...