ric006 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 So when i bring my kids to the doctor not the emergency room and the bill comes to me finally. I look at it like wtf they didnt pay anything again. wtf am i paying for insurance for just to show a piece of fucking plastic that says UR fucked on it. Tired of this shit yup ill keep doing what i need to to do to have insurance but i aint paying the fucking bill anymore 3 years of this shit it can goto fucking collections anymore found out you can have up to 60 medical collections and it will hurt like 5 points on your credit. I been screwed for too long time to push back anymore.
SnowDrifter Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Yeah... Isn't it amazing how much they can charge you for "insurance." But then when it comes their time to pay up they don't hold up to their end of the deal ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ric006 Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 no shit right 160 billion dollar a year business scamming us
DubNDodge Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I can't stand it. All insurance seems like a huge scam. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Namosh Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Did they give you a reason for not paying? My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Kyblack76 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ric006 Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 ya the same shit all the time either its not part of my plan or my deductible is not paid over yet. I looked at the ladie and said that my deductible is paid since i had to pay 2500 when i was shot 3 times, she stopped said hold on its not part or your plan, its not part of my plan to bring my kid to the cvs doctor cuz he had pink eye, thats right sir then y the fuck does it show cvs on my card no explenation
ric006 Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 you know all insurance companies making bank due to the fact that they wouldnt be in buisness if they werent easiest scams in the book insurance for your car dont cost 500 dollars when the car is 30k when the truck is 30k the insurance is 117 no sense there same value
Namosh Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I've been worring about this myself. I have a $2500 deductible and have never gone over it before. But I recenly had surgery and have to have another one in a few weeks and I don't know for sure if they will cover it or not. I guess I'll find out if I've been pissing my money away on insurance for years. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
WastedTalent Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I know every country is different but that's why Canada and the UK have it right. FREE HEALTHCARE. I realize we're #1 or close to #1 in the world for healthcare practices and such or whatever the correct term is, but it's bs as far as the money part goes. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.