mw02civic Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I've never had my vehicle broken into but have had multiple tools stolen at work and it sucks! Nothing lower then a thief! I know people at work that say you gotta make up your pay somewhere so they steal from the company. Copper, aluminum, old electric motors and countless other things. I admit I've stolen a few small things in the past when I was younger. (early teens) but wouldn't think of doing such act these days. I work too hard for what I got an couldn't take that away from someone else. It just ain't right!
meade916 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught. wow. i am speechless over the last sentence. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
meade916 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 to the O.P., sorry you got your shit stolen bro. I hope you get bigger, better stuff next time and most of all, a good alarm with 2way pager or something. Keep your head up though, i been there and i know it don't feel good at all. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught. wow. i am speechless over the last sentence. yeah thasts right on up there in the dirtbag of the year nominations. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
larrys95civic Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Sorry about your car man, been there and it's an awful feeling. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Stealing is low, really low. If anyone is ever in the position where the need something, there are many organizations, churches etc out there more than willing to help with food and housing. There is no need to steal anything. If its your personal fucking hobby, go get a new one before you steal from the wrong guy.
ImaNoob Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I cant stand thiefs....Fuckin Lossers...( Get A JOB) .Some one broke into my polebarn and tried to steal my 4wheeler, the tires where flat though so the couldent get far with it...Since then i installed a driveway motion detector in my rafters if any movment is detected, They are going to be fucked... 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 to the O.P., sorry you got your shit stolen bro. I hope you get bigger, better stuff next time and most of all, a good alarm with 2way pager or something. Keep your head up though, i been there and i know it don't feel good at all. Appreciate it Steve. Believe me, I'm gonna make it way bigger and better then it ever was.... This time I've learned some more (don't we always) and I can't wait to get started. I am still in Cali so I have no idea on my cars condition, what's missing, or anything...I only know my windows broken and all of my tools, including my DD1 are gone. No idea about the system yet. Everyone else thank you. I just needed to rant I was pissed last night. I wanted to hurt whoever did that to my car. That was my baby. I put my heart and soul (along with thousands of dollars) into repairing that car into top running condition, restoring the interior, and then another couple grand on the system. It's frustrating knowing that it could all be gone now. A better alarm is in the works for sure. I had the cheapest viper I could fit, just to be loud when set off and to unlock my doors My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Cboeger Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Because we live in a world where people want what they cannot afford, and a society that makes it too damn easy to get things you cannot afford. The same people that irresponsibly will max out all their credit cards buying things that they cannot really afford. My dad always told me "save your money son", and he hated credit cards. If I wanted something, I worked and saved up until I could buy it outright. Now people feel like the world owes them something for nothing. If a vending machine mistakenly gives you two bags of chips or something, you might think "well, it serves them right for charging so much for the chips", etc. Not the best example, but still. Point being, there are people that feel the victim can afford to have their stuff stolen, and that makes it okay. Sad world we live in. This^ its pretty sad. My brothers truck got broken into a year or 2 ago and he had a head unit ipod gun and his hunting stuff in there, but the only thing they stole was his hunting licenses, which cost him $250+ to replace.
Rmichael91 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Can you get a buddy to swing by or out to check it out for you, telling him everything you can remember and where? Or did they impound it until you get back? You've still got the 96 accord right?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.