DubNDodge Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Sorry to hear that OP. I can't even imagine the feel of getting broken into. I can only picture the gut wrenching feeling of having stuff tampered with by some stranger. That honestly would probably be the worst part about getting stuff stolen. I can only hope I never get broken into. Wow Steve, such a stand up person. Makes me even more proud to own your products. Really warms one up on the inside to see you do that, and everyone else that is willing to help out. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
MIKE-2U Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Why is the sky blue? 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 damn man. im so sorry to hear this. i hope all your stuff or at least most of it is there. i loved that amp of yours. i hold a connection to it too and i was happy to see you got it. i feel since i talked to you so much about your system, i feel that part of that work and time is gone. im sorry man i know your in college like me and money isnt just there. On the brightside let me know what you need from DD and ill hook you up with the goods:) hhaha call or txt me man once you know whats missing. i gotta hear this first hand. and we can talk about your mids that will keep up with 150+ dbs. once again sorry to hear this. I love that amp too. GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! Thieves are retarded! I have my headunit, my t600-4... My skar 2500.1... Both my ZVX's, my box, my batteries, MY DD1, and my brand new complete socket set.... The only thing they took was my black took box with rusty wrench set with a couple electrical tools from Home Depot. Total value less then 30$... Broken window from junk yard... Maybe less then 20$... Tint for broken window... 25$... Replace tools, eh... I should but maybe 75$ (for a nice set) oh they also slashed one of my tires so that blows... Over all I'm very happy, and I want to thank all of you for your kind words. I deff am getting a better alarm when I can afford it. I think I'm gonna subsidize the alarm costs when I take out that loan for my transmission repair and get a really nice alarm. Huge shout out to Steve, your a great guy and I wish one day to be as cool and successful as you are. I still might do a re build this summer so keep an eye out for that. You guys are all awesome! ONE THING, you could maybe help me is to find a good wrench set / electrician set (basic strippers cutters crimpers and screw drivers) since that's the only thing they stole My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
TeamHT Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 The reason we have so many thieves, is what I believe the real problem with America is. Every issue in our country: politically, ethically, morally, and culturally...boils down to responsibility. The country is overrun with those who do NOT want to take responsibility. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Bump4life Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 glad to hear not much was stolen. still sucks you gotta put up with repairing some things on car and replacing tools. but at least the expensive stuff is there and insurance should cover the rest if its even worth it. glad to hear all your audio is still there!!!! keep bumpin!!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Wow.. NO ONE can say you aren't a nice guy!! That's awesome! they can and they will. They will just be wrong. Steve does more for people than anyone really knows. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 glad to hear not much was stolen. still sucks you gotta put up with repairing some things on car and replacing tools. but at least the expensive stuff is there and insurance should cover the rest if its even worth it. glad to hear all your audio is still there!!!! keep bumpin!!! Lol you know we gotta bump 4 life... Damn I feel better. Window is pretty easy. Plus I like working on my car. I'm sure you guys can understand me on that one... Just you and your car. Working on it, installing / fixing stuff. It's very stress relieving and rewarding for me. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Wow.. NO ONE can say you aren't a nice guy!! That's awesome!they can and they will. They will just be wrong. Steve does more for people than anyone really knows. I always knew Steve was a great guy I just didn't expect him to make that offer to some random person like me. It really made me happy. It's funny when even when things feel like the world is ending how a simple offer of help can make things better. Next person to bash Steve is gonna have me at the front of the line yelling at them My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
CleanSierra Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Wow, Steve's gonna Steve. Good to see that kind of support and offer to help a fellow member. Im glad you still have the majority of your stuff though Jeff. Dude you JUST got those subs too, so I was pissed that they would have taken them. Good to hear everything(minus the minor stuff missing and shattered ass window) is still just fine. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.