Second Skin Audio

2 sundown sa 8v2 and fi X122

agf144

I have a dual 8 single 12 box tuned to around 32-35hz about 2.2 cu ft. shared space. with dividers that go about 1/2 way back. was wondering if, after i get rid of the jbls, the sundown sa 8v2s would work well with my cerwin vega vmax or fi x12 in this box.

image_url-86348-1363363400_thumb.jpg

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

if you do mismatched subs you need to seal them from each other, they can't share space. also wouldn't have them on the same amp. Everyone on here is going to say don't run 2 different size subs or brand subs and they are correct. It just never works out or sounds like it should or could. Sell them and get a matching set of 12's or something.

but it does work and it hits hard

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived