"Larrys95civic" Needs Us

I remember when you were worried as hell saying 66% survival rate and all that. Man that was a fake percentage. In reality, it's either 0% or 100%. You fought your way to 100%. Glad to hear from you. Go treat yourself to some BBQ chicken pizza my man , you deserve it

exactly as long as you're still with us it's 100% survival rate ;)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Larry if you ever find your way to Louisiana you always welcome to stay at my house. I've got plenty of room for you. It turns my stomach to think how some people can be so heartless and cold. It's ok tho what comes around goes around. Remember one thing Larry ! All this bullshit that keeps trying to knock you down only makes you a stronger man inside an out.

Wifi at the laundry mat has been down but I was able to get me a prepaid phone it only has limit Internet access but it will allow me to post and stuff. I will be able to go to my dads soon then things will be better. I've tried posting a couple times but I don't see them so I'm not sure if they are going through. We have terrible cell service up here, we only got 3G a few months ago.

It's been crazy hot here so I've been laying low, I get exhausted really easily. At the doctors the other day I found out my hemoglobin has dropped again and I've been having lots of blood in my stool. Doc doesn't think it's life or death but I have to get a scope up my ass on the 23rd at Marquette general hospital. After that I want to be able to leave. Camping was fun but its losing excitement the hotter it gets. My speech is getting much better, not getting stuck as many times since they lowered my meds.

Well just wanted to say hi, can't wait to move so I can become functional again. I'm starting to feel like a caveman lol.

It's great hearing from you in such a positive light! It sounds like things are finally starting to look up for you!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Glad your alive and getting better!!!!!

You know we are all here for you, I got some rolls of o guage it's not great stuff but ill send you a couple rolls!!! Enough to get you all set up

Just let me know!!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

If you're heading through Wisconsin on the way to your dads hit me up and we'll grill some brats! I'm in Stevens point, just 30mins south of Wausau on 39

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• 7 months later...

Soo anybody hear anything about him lately? Is he still around or what?!?!

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Archived