larrys95civic Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I went out to see their handy work taking out my head unit and they broke the bezel, I guess it's a small price to pay. Oh and forgot to update you guys on what the ole doc had to say. I had to get another ct scan which shows that my pancreas and bileduct are swelling more so the nurse has to add something else to my IV's now. If the swelling doesn't go down or persist with the pain I'll have to get emergency surgery where they will cut me open instead of going down my throat. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
sprkn_ranger Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Hang in there man, my wife and I have been praying for you! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
larrys95civic Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 So I've been sitting here thinking, I've sold my amp and now my head unit is gone. I may as well sell my 18's and if I get better start over. Right now I can probably find a cheap head unit but putting 2k to a pair of 9518's isn't fair to them. Its time for a rebuild anyway. Only hang up I have is it's going to take me a long ass time to get back on my feet after all of this so I may never have the money to go with a big system again. I could always do a wall of cheaper speakers at some point though. And the money for my 18's could go a long way right now. What do you guys think? Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I went out to see their handy work taking out my head unit and they broke the bezel, I guess it's a small price to pay. Oh and forgot to update you guys on what the ole doc had to say. I had to get another ct scan which shows that my pancreas and bileduct are swelling more so the nurse has to add something else to my IV's now. If the swelling doesn't go down or persist with the pain I'll have to get emergency surgery where they will cut me open instead of going down my throat. When will you know? I'm praying for you, buddy! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Carbon Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 When will you know? I'm praying for you, buddy! Praying for you X2 my friend. Great rims btw they look really good on that truck
larrys95civic Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I went out to see their handy work taking out my head unit and they broke the bezel, I guess it's a small price to pay. Oh and forgot to update you guys on what the ole doc had to say. I had to get another ct scan which shows that my pancreas and bileduct are swelling more so the nurse has to add something else to my IV's now. If the swelling doesn't go down or persist with the pain I'll have to get emergency surgery where they will cut me open instead of going down my throat. When will you know? I'm praying for you, buddy! I have to see the doc on the 21st, if all is ok I go in for the scope on the 22nd. I really hope I can make it to the 22nd, I don't want to be cut open. The recovery time would be crazy. Would just mean I get to fill you guys with more of my witty banter for months lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 When will you know? I'm praying for you, buddy! Praying for you X2 my friend. Great rims btw they look really good on that truck Thanks bro, I got super lucky. I have no idea how I ended up with 20's out of a crappy situation that had me ready to give up. The last thing I needed was to spend my rent on tires. I was sad I gave up my head unit until I got home and seen those rims. Then I was talking to Steve tonight and we got into his new resin and I'm all super excited to work on my truck again. I know the big man is watching down and he knew I needed a little pick me up. I know all of your prayers are being heard, and they are working guys. I can't wait until it gets warm so I can Plastidip the rims. The white on the outside is painted and not very well. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Baydestrian Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Well Ryan and a couple others explained the MMJ more thoroughly but yes, natural herb is way better than pharmaceuticals. It's a lot easier out here to get your card and apparently a lot cheaper. I never got a card myself and I quit smoking last September due to it causing anxiety and what not (which I heard CBD high weed is good for so I'm wanting to try it out). If you decide to pursue the MMJ route check out Yelp first and find the top rated dispensaries, the ppl running it should hopefully be knowledgeable so you can tell them why you have the card and what they would recommend. Like stated sativa is good for day time since its more cerebral high, everything is more vivid esp on sunny days (it's a trip when you experience it). Indica is for night time since its more of a body high/pain reliever and will give you couch lock (don't want to move), helps with sleeping. Then like also said there are edibles, lotions, tinctures, etc. if you don't want to smoke. Vaporizer is well vapors instead of smoke and you don't get the harmful things from the smoke. Then once you build up your tolerance you can go to things like wax, keif, hash, oil. Remember to bring up the whole CBD thing too so you can try that out vs regular buds and see what you prefer. Maybe you'll like the CBD during the day sometimes if you have things to do, you get rid of the pain and wont' be stoned then at night smoke some indica. The world of marijuana is entirely fantastic. They have this whole war on marijuana even though it would bring the US out of debt in the long run it will be bad for the large corporations here in America. Plenty of documentaries about this, makes you upset when you hear these ppl talking bad about marijuana b/c they've been brain washed. Weed Country is a new show on Discovery, only 6 episodes and already on #5 I think, about the marijuana growing here in Northern Cali and also shows the POV from the law enforcement side. Pretty dope show. Also, one of the growers in the first or second episode meets with a woman who works at Stanford and her son who is younger than 10, I forget exactly how old, suffers from seizures and she tried a little weed on out on him and they went away, so she's looking to this guy for some CBD marijuana that is completely THC free so his brain won't be harmed by the THC Anyways, get well brother and hope you're feeling better soon. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Swissbeef Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I'll be sending a little something when i get paid, My grandma was diagnosed about a month ago with pancreatic cancer as well My prayers are going out to man, stay positive.
RyanJ Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Well Ryan and a couple others explained the MMJ more thoroughly but yes, natural herb is way better than pharmaceuticals. It's a lot easier out here to get your card and apparently a lot cheaper. I never got a card myself and I quit smoking last September due to it causing anxiety and what not (which I heard CBD high weed is good for so I'm wanting to try it out). If you decide to pursue the MMJ route check out Yelp first and find the top rated dispensaries, the ppl running it should hopefully be knowledgeable so you can tell them why you have the card and what they would recommend. Like stated sativa is good for day time since its more cerebral high, everything is more vivid esp on sunny days (it's a trip when you experience it). Indica is for night time since its more of a body high/pain reliever and will give you couch lock (don't want to move), helps with sleeping. Then like also said there are edibles, lotions, tinctures, etc. if you don't want to smoke. Vaporizer is well vapors instead of smoke and you don't get the harmful things from the smoke. Then once you build up your tolerance you can go to things like wax, keif, hash, oil. Remember to bring up the whole CBD thing too so you can try that out vs regular buds and see what you prefer. Maybe you'll like the CBD during the day sometimes if you have things to do, you get rid of the pain and wont' be stoned then at night smoke some indica. The world of marijuana is entirely fantastic. They have this whole war on marijuana even though it would bring the US out of debt in the long run it will be bad for the large corporations here in America. Plenty of documentaries about this, makes you upset when you hear these ppl talking bad about marijuana b/c they've been brain washed. Weed Country is a new show on Discovery, only 6 episodes and already on #5 I think, about the marijuana growing here in Northern Cali and also shows the POV from the law enforcement side. Pretty dope show. Also, one of the growers in the first or second episode meets with a woman who works at Stanford and her son who is younger than 10, I forget exactly how old, suffers from seizures and she tried a little weed on out on him and they went away, so she's looking to this guy for some CBD marijuana that is completely THC free so his brain won't be harmed by the THC Anyways, get well brother and hope you're feeling better soon. You live in the bay. So you know how common mmj Is now a days. If you want a card, you can go to 420evaulations in SF or SJ. SUper nice people. As for CBD, there is a bud called harlequin which contains maybe 1% or less then THC and can range from 10%-20% of CBD. so you really won't get "high", but more of a pain relaxer. Back to baydestiran. I got connections at cannabis clubs in SF. I know people who worked at the green door, relief, etc (all in sf). MMJ really will make your pain go away, especially CBD. And you don't wanna stay up in the hospital bed? Smoke some indica, or take a indica brownie and I promise you'll have one of the best sleeps in a while. Also, yelp is a great way to find dispensary. Or you can google weedmaps or download their free mobile app. It lists all the dispensarys in your area, list their menu, prices, phone number, address, etc. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.