Jump to content

"Larrys95civic" Needs Us


Recommended Posts

Posted

Try to stay positive. You have a whole community looking out for you. If you get to the point where you want to cultivate I have some equipment I can send your way. LIght, fans, etc. I'll try to send you some money when it comes available.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Hey man don't joke like that. I've and a few others have felt that way it will just bring you down more than you need. I don't know what it's like personally what your going through. But the pain part I understand. I live with it everyday especially when my ribs pop out of my sternum. I use to joke about wishing I could die every morning I woke up. 4 500mil Oxycontin every 4 hours just to function gets old fast. I know you were joking sir but it will stick in the back of your head and bring you down. Sir like everyone else pm me if you need to vent and your in our prayers here. I really hope you can avoid the open surgery. Next week sir we will try to send more for you. Just take it easy on your self bro.

Thanks bro, Your so right I don't need to be thinking that way. And I'm really sorry about your pain, you must be way worse off than I am because I only take 20 milligrams of oxycodone every 4 hours.

I think that the realization my chances of surviving pancreatic cancer are only 67% are starting to hit home hard. I want to live and hold my grandkids, I want to see my kids get married, I want to one day do a big build with the equipment I want not just junk or pieces I put together lol. I'm just starting to freak out a little about surgery. And I don't to see you guys get sick of me pouring out my bs to you every day.

I wasn't trying to preach bro. Just what something I went through that caught up with me. Not to take anything from what you are going through. I understand what you mean about the grandchildren and seeing you children get married. I had to change everything in my life to slow down my risk or a heart attack or stroke. Which they told me that with my condition I have a 15-20% of living if I have one. I understand some of the fear not at your level but close. The reason for such a high dose for me at the time. Was cause of my high tolerance to meds and also because I have 5 discs that are bulging inward on my spinal chord. That hurts some lol. I can't speak for others but I can for me bro. Just vent it bro you have a pretty heavy stress load on your shoulders. I understand the build part so do allot of others in here lol. Just hold your head high as you can bro and take one step at a time and you'll get there.

Posted

God gives the hardest battles to the strongest soldiers.... Hang in there man.. I have to tell my mom the same thing every day.. God bless you

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Posted

the outdoor marijuana growing season is very close, just fyi. you dont need much space for a few plants.

good luck man! :)

Posted

bro my paypal is [email protected] and I could still use the help, I really hate asking it makes me feel awful. I really hope one day to repay each and every one of you in some way. I don't care if I have to pack up my termlab and a pair of shoes and come help each one of you sand door pods or be the router bitch cutting circles in baffles lol.

all good dude people have helped me out along the way, and If you have those gauge reduces for sale still send me a PM or reply here I'll definitely buy them!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Posted

bro my paypal is [email protected] and I could still use the help, I really hate asking it makes me feel awful. I really hope one day to repay each and every one of you in some way. I don't care if I have to pack up my termlab and a pair of shoes and come help each one of you sand door pods or be the router bitch cutting circles in baffles lol.

Why worry about that man. A person should never expect something in return for helping a freind or someone who is haveing a bad time IMO.

Hope this reads right bro. A few of us can understand this more than others no office guys. But one good thing that comes out of stuff like this from personal experience. The fact you appreciate the little things that are taken for granted in life. Like watching our children that extra hug from a loved one or a butterfly floating in the breeze. Easy fellas not homo. When you get this rough or in my case have your heart stop it opens your eyes to the world around you. Think positive again hope you have a good day bro I'll shut up.

Posted

I hope you get better bro, the best way to pay us back is do a big ass build so we can all droll over your build log.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I'm nervous as all hell for tomorrows surgery, the swelling is getting so bad it's starting to push out from between my ribs. I'm a thin guy but in the last month my guts have swollen tremendously, I have a huge beer gut now lol. I'm just sitting waiting on my nurse for my last IV before I go to the hospital at 4:30 in the morning. From what I've been told I've been through the easy part, after tomorrow I'll find out exactly how bad everything is and about my chemotherapy treatments. Not looking forward to any of those.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8476 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...