larrys95civic Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Hey mate, I was gonna buy a new amp but decided you could use the money a bit more... I hope it helps bud all the best, Ryan edit: im at the bottom of the world so I dont know if its still instant or not but let me know when you have the money i signed up to paypal just for this Thanks so much brother, I pray for something great for all of you! I want you to know how much you mean to me and my kids, with out my SMD family I would be lost. When I told my daughters about all you guys were doing for me, my poor babies both cried and that made me cry. I told my kids that without you guys I would have to move away from them. I really hate being in this position and one day I swear to God all mighty I WILL repay all of the kindness you all have shown me. I feel awful your not getting your amp, can I send you one of mine? Please brother look at my forsale threads and let me know. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
RCP Audio Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Hey mate, I was gonna buy a new amp but decided you could use the money a bit more... I hope it helps bud all the best, Ryan edit: im at the bottom of the world so I dont know if its still instant or not but let me know when you have the money i signed up to paypal just for this Thanks so much brother, I pray for something great for all of you! I want you to know how much you mean to me and my kids, with out my SMD family I would be lost. When I told my daughters about all you guys were doing for me, my poor babies both cried and that made me cry. I told my kids that without you guys I would have to move away from them. I really hate being in this position and one day I swear to God all mighty I WILL repay all of the kindness you all have shown me. I feel awful your not getting your amp, can I send you one of mine? Please brother look at my forsale threads and let me know. It's fine mate. I do not mind what so ever. I don't need an amp. But your kids need a father. Anyway. The shipping down here would be more then the little bit I just sent you PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
larrys95civic Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Never hesitate if you need anything any of you! Only thing I have to offer right now is a ton of years knowledge from working in shops, now I'm not Ray lol. We don't get ton of audio work up here in the frozen tundra of hell but I am a remote starter Guru. In the winter I do 6 to 8 remote starters a day on anything from Porche to a 1967 VW van lol. But I do have a shit ton of real working knowledge in audio as well. I know it's not much to offer you guys but it gives me something to do and I feel good if it helps anyone. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Leo1103 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 sent a bit your way, hope it helps and thoughts and prayers are with you! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
dog24fret Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 The Disability lawyers if you can figure out which one in your area. Will not charge until you win and the payment is workable. So try and not to stress yourself out more sir. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
RyanJ Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Glad to hear from you. At the end of the day, we could care less of the money were donating or you asking for favors. WHAT really matters is not losing another SMD member this year. Keep your head up and stay strong. Well be here waiting when you're 100% back on your feet drooling on you're new build. PS, if you still have that video of you getting some sunshine, feel free to post MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
SnowDrifter Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 How are you doing today, bud? Hopefully some of the pain from the surgery is beginning to subside? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Lary WHEN you get better I will have you install my alarm. I was going to pay a local shop to do it but why not make the drive up to you, shoot the breeze, and pay you better than them.
larrys95civic Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Glad to hear from you. At the end of the day, we could care less of the money were donating or you asking for favors. WHAT really matters is not losing another SMD member this year. Keep your head up and stay strong. Well be here waiting when you're 100% back on your feet drooling on you're new build. PS, if you still have that video of you getting some sunshine, feel free to post I have the video but it won't upload to youtube or photobucket, it loads then at the end it has an error. I'm not sure whats going on with it. And for the new build it is dedicated to all of you guys, going to c-pillar wall the DD 18's on hopefully at least 4k, 8 inch subs in each door with at least 2 mids and a super tweeter, 4 batteries and 2 singer alts oh and 2 500.4's on the mids and highs How are you doing today, bud? Hopefully some of the pain from the surgery is beginning to subside? Actually today was great, the pain was down. But my daughter had the flu so I stayed with her all day so I didn't do much. Probably for the best since I do to much when I start feeling better and screw myself up again lol. Lary WHEN you get better I will have you install my alarm. I was going to pay a local shop to do it but why not make the drive up to you, shoot the breeze, and pay you better than them. Soon as I can you have a deal and no payment necessary bro, it will be my pleasure to do it for you! Alarms unfortunately are necessary in todays world so I will get that thing in for you bro. Plus be nice to have you come up and hang, hopefully I can have a head unit by then and we can have some fun lol. Looking forward to it!! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Great to hear you are feeling better! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.