larrys95civic Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 I thought lastnight was bad, today is worse. Feels like I have something evil in my body thats is tryin to crawl it's way out of my pores. I can't even keep water down. Is that a side effect from the chemo? Yes it's because of the chemo, cancer is a rapid growing cell so the chemo attacks all rapid growing cell this is why your hair falls out but also makes you very very ill. I can't explain how it makes me feel, but it's awful. I don't know if I'll be able to handle this 7 more times. And if I can't stay in my apartment I'll have to transfer all my shit to Indiana and start treatment there. I feel like I have no control over anything in my life anymore, money makes the world go round and my world has stopped. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 I took a cab this morning to go get my Explorer, I was worried as shit with it just setting in a parking lot. I can't afford insurance right now so if it got broken into I'd be fudged. I still don't feel good at all but I'm not getting as sick. I have been eating oatmeal and keeping it down pretty well. Since I didn't have enough for rent I used went and paid part of my phone bill so I could at least call my kids. This morning I had to walk to a gas station and borrow their phone to call the cab since pay phones no longer available anywhere. I spent most of last night putting stuff on ebay and craigslist again. I pray I can sell enough to get through next month. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
RyanJ Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 Why don't you do online surveys ? When I was 16 and played counter strike 1.6, I needed a way to pay for my server. So I did online surveys. It may not sound like a lot of money, but you review products and get credits which turn to cash. It's not alo of money, but I made 80-100$ a week just by surveys MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
larrys95civic Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 Why don't you do online surveys ? When I was 16 and played counter strike 1.6, I needed a way to pay for my server. So I did online surveys. It may not sound like a lot of money, but you review products and get credits which turn to cash. It's not alo of money, but I made 80-100$ a week just by surveys Never knew I could do that, I googled it and got a ton of hits so I'm going through them and signing up. Some sites want me to pay them a monthly fee though. Which ones did you use? Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Borris The Blade Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 My wife did inbox dollars made some money can't remember how much but its legit. http://www.inboxdollars.com/ You gotta be careful there alot of scams out there. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
OrionStang Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 DOn't pay anything. There are plenty of free one's out there. It takes a shit-load of surveys to make anything though, so if you got the patience, go for it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
will77530 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 i sent 20 the other day id send more but things are tight right now
DrewJones Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Hey Larry, I ran into some issues with my home life but ill have that 800PRS out to you ASAP bro!!! If someone has a wiring harness for it please get with me, I'll pay shipping to get it to me or Larry. TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
larrys95civic Posted April 30, 2013 Report Posted April 30, 2013 Hey Larry, I ran into some issues with my home life but ill have that 800PRS out to you ASAP bro!!! If someone has a wiring harness for it please get with me, I'll pay shipping to get it to me or Larry. No worries man, none at all! I tried to do some crap yesterday because it was nice out and I'm paying for it today. I have no energy today and my pain is ridiculous. So don't rush anything bro I hope I'm going to be around for a long time lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted April 30, 2013 Report Posted April 30, 2013 You better be bro I want to see you do a build Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.