Second Skin Audio

Check this crap out!!! Last page

Looks awesome. I love that hammertone paint I have use it on a few things its durable as hell. If your gonna clear coat it i would wait a few days just to make sure its cured or else you could ruin the texture.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think we are almost done with this port work. I'm starting to second guess myself if I have too much port or not. I've put WAY too much freaking time into this thing, it better sound good.

More pics:

20130611_062113.jpg

20130611_062038.jpg

20130611_050326.jpg

20130611_050250.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So it's a hammered finish with a wee bit of black sneaking through. I think I'm done with this port bullshit. I'm just going to re coat the exterior of the port once it's in the enclosure. I'll then do the inside of the box in a gloss white with some LEDs. I will likely run these off of a relay that Ric006 makes for me. I'm thinkin like a really brilliant bluish white for inside of the box. That should illuminate it very nicely I would think?

Looks great! Hopefully sounds good! Lot work went into this.

If it doesn't sound good I'll blame....you. Just kidding. I have already worked the math. If it doesn't work, I'll shrink the port, shrink the ported volume and resume. I

Archived