newls1 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 loviin this I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
8ight Posted March 18, 2013 Author Report Posted March 18, 2013 Glad you all could enjoy it too I'm gonna hate
Pasta Prime Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I had a buddy who's brother or cousin had this sweet mini truck, I'm sure it was a Nissan hard body,with all Orion gear and the day I saw the he's cover dance was the day the quest began for more more. Now I was already hooked on audio by that time but it just got real when I seen that. Lol Thats awesome man!! Where they really as good as i thought they were back then? From that site; Wow....I am a young one here......and on this ad they used the movie track on me. M&M godfather subs used to be the best ever. I knew the Owner of M&M Godfather...his name was Tony Manino.....and when he died...his company was put to rest. Tony and I had a great relationship. R.I.P. Tony...I will see you on the other side. When i was a teenager those were the dream subs I always wanted. I always wondered what happened to them. I ran a couple different set ups with the God Fathers, 2 12's and then 6 12's in a silver nissan mini truck lol. Back then they were awesome, well there were a few companies that produced a good woofer. Rockford, Orion, MTX oh man I can picture a ton of others in my head but the names allude me, things were way different back then. I can name off the guys that ran them lol New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Smoove Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Those are great! :12 M&M Godfathers? Back in the day a friend of mine ran 3 12 M&M godfathers in a celica. it was like 89 or 90 and those subs pounded. I had also woundered what happened to the company. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Tagging this so I can watch the videos when I get home (all videos are blocked at work) www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 HOLY CRAP. Man I wish I had a car audio time machine. Great find 8ight. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
8ight Posted March 20, 2013 Author Report Posted March 20, 2013 HOLY CRAP. Man I wish I had a car audio time machine. Great find 8ight. x2 I'm gonna hate
Pasta Prime Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I was also a big fan of PPI back then The California series, um yeah! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.