Emmet Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 That's also a waste of vodka. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
michigancapri92 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 that would be a party foul to pour vodka on a rag and use in a surface ... :-) i would say rubbing alcohol ... thats what i use ! Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
8ight Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 That's also a waste of vodka. Here is the real problem with using vodka for a purpose other than drinking/starting a car. I'm gonna hate
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 how about some kerosine or gasoline? that is if you are away from open flame
purplesyrup Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I was also concerned about the waste of a good drink. Thats why I suggested everclear, because that is not at all enjoyable to sip at room temperature in a glass.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I was also concerned about the waste of a good drink. Thats why I suggested everclear, because that is not at all enjoyable to sip at room temperature in a glass. My friend spilled everclear on his hardwood floors in his appt. It ate through them.
Lbox88 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 For those asking why not isopropyl who missed this: ....-snip-.... I'm really just looking for something that's safe - something that I can soak a cloth in and wipe away without worrying about poisoning(methanol) or burning my nose and lungs to all hell(isopropyl) Oh... And the symptoms of methanol poisoning are very similar do a disorder called POTS that I have. So even if I was exposed, I wouldn't know it until damage had already been done. So that's another reason why I want to stay away from the stuff UBL | Build Log
8ight Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 It sounds like what you are really after is ethanol. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.