Stump didn't move an inch.

Fuuuuuuuuck dude, sorry for your loss. That's good about insurance though. You weren't kidding, that truck is effing done!

Take that 15k and get a Caddy?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I got more pictures in:

Resampled_2014-02-17_11-18-45_637.jpg

Resampled_2014-02-17_11-18-11_320.jpg

Resampled_2014-02-17_11-18-31_228.jpg

Dennis, Big Dee, also told me believes he has a rib that is floating, unattached to the spine, that may either need to be fused our removed. I told him to go get checked out because he said he was having pain deep and I wanted to make sure he didn't have any internal bleeding or damage. He said he's crazy sore, and judging by the truck and damage, I can see why.

I hope you're doing well Dennis, you'll be in my prayers. TAKE care of yourself please and stop in to let us know how you're doing at some point.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Im ok still hurting but nituced tbis morning now sweelubgs went dowm i have a hand size sift spotvtjats supose go be rib not soft . I still havent eent to doctor yet but i am going soon right now it hurts to move. Im prtty sure the door cam in on my ribs. I kbow broke ribs are a bitch and my bottom two are broke ofd my soibe snd floatung. In a bout 3to peaces frim what i feel. Probly surgey is next there noy broke but like crushed up. Or atleast thats how its feeling. Im all jacked up right now

Damn bro you are super lucky to be alive! That looks like a big rig took you out at 80! Glad youre for the most part ok!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

WOW!! Holy crap. Good to hear you survived. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Archived