Jump to content

Plastidip my car ? What color ???


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would go with red !!

53583363294283338847218.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

anyone notice how the first picture, (the green car) , is photo shopped? look at the roof of the car!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

that infiniti my boys car. we did it with spray cans lol. spend the money and use the paint sprayer, if not its wavy.

took it off in 4 days bc he got pulled over 7 times lol

Posted

I wouldn't mind dropping the white or blue on my car just to see how it looks lol

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

that infiniti my boys car. we did it with spray cans lol. spend the money and use the paint sprayer, if not its wavy.

took it off in 4 days bc he got pulled over 7 times lol

The fuck he get pulled over for? Some commi state not allow non-oem paint now? Ona side note I amloking into gloss black for my truck I ant to murder it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

that infiniti my boys car. we did it with spray cans lol. spend the money and use the paint sprayer, if not its wavy.

took it off in 4 days bc he got pulled over 7 times lol

yea why did he get pulled over?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Leo, and New2d, I have heard that the "old" complete came with a gun that wasn't so great, but that it has been upgraded to a nicer one, which is probably the one they are all using now...

Fish

Posted

I guess I sould ask again..... WTF ???

I guess of all the commonly used "warning" or safety colors, blazer orange is right at the top. Spot on to a safety cone ! None the less, after reading about this, I'd certainly check into the local laws and regs before I shot it blaze orange.

Kinda' sucks. This would be one of my top picks too.

Fish

that infiniti my boys car. we did it with spray cans lol. spend the money and use the paint sprayer, if not its wavy.

took it off in 4 days bc he got pulled over 7 times lol

Posted

I"m going to dip my rims today, hope it comes out pretty good. I see more and more people going around with plasti dip, hopefully when I get the money saved up it won't already be over done. I wanted to go blaze orange or monster green but after seeing the above posts I'm paranoid now about spraying my car that color.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4878 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...