Celebrity on the slow sad slide to obscurity.

My real gripe is this: Aren't you Canadian? Uh huh... then piss off. It is just like Piers Morgan being British and Anti-Gun in America. Yeah... Piss off.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

^ I would agree with you and it would be true- IF Carey's anti-gun views weren't already so public.

I have no problem with comedians when they are equal opportunity offenders, but when their political views dictate their comedy (same goes with music) I begin to dislike them. And that goes for whatever their views are- liberal, conservative, whatever....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I liked him as a kid, and I still find a few of his antics amusing. But yeah, I agree that he's a bit obsolete.

If he ever runs back to Canada, he should take Bieber with him

I did have a few chuckle moments though

no us canadians dont want Jim Carrey or Beiber back you can also keep Pamela Anderson,Will Arnet, Ryan Gosling Tom Green,Corey Haim,and Jason Priestey. lmao

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

I used to like Jim Carrey he was funny in some of his roles... After this bullshit though i dont think I will ever support what he does from here on

Disappointing, I was always a fan of Jim Carrey.

exactly. I made a twitter and made the mistake of following him. he kept bullshitting about guns and I just had to remove him from my feed. its very disappointing. I used to be a big fan of Jim Carrey. but now that I know whats lurking behind "the mask" lol, I don't want any part of it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's