LT.Smoke Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 thats the reason why I believe in stronger gun control... some people just shouldn't have it in their hands... Gun control has nothing to do with this... Yes we all agree that the gun should have never been introduced to the situation but Gun control wouldnt have stopped this. He made a conscious decision to come back and open fire on the car. People need to STOP blaming guns its the person operating it that is evil NOT the gun Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 thats the reason why I believe in stronger gun control... some people just shouldn't have it in their hands... Well, that statement was ignorant as fuck. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrzechNJ Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 thats the reason why I believe in stronger gun control... some people just shouldn't have it in their hands... Gun control has nothing to do with this... Yes we all agree that the gun should have never been introduced to the situation but Gun control wouldnt have stopped this. He made a conscious decision to come back and open fire on the car. People need to STOP blaming guns its the person operating it that is evil NOT the gun yes you are completely right but if anybody who owns a gun have even a lil bit of oil in his head would never take it out in this situation.. 1. got his ass kicked 2. kids around 3. shooting to the kids car after all... edit. just please guys dont make this thread another gun control thing.. idk too much about it and I just wanted to share my opinion in this particular situation.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
n8ball2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 for whats it worth they issued a warrant for both of them wife and husband and both are now in custody. This guy is a piece of shit and got fucking worked over. lol. he definiltey shouldnt have a carry license with a temper like that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 thats the reason why I believe in stronger gun control... some people just shouldn't have it in their hands...Gun control has nothing to do with this... Yes we all agree that the gun should have never been introduced to the situation but Gun control wouldnt have stopped this. He made a conscious decision to come back and open fire on the car. People need to STOP blaming guns its the person operating it that is evil NOT the gunyes you are completely right but if anybody who owns a gun have even a lil bit of oil in his head would never take it out in this situation.. 1. got his ass kicked 2. kids around 3. shooting to the kids car after all... edit. just please guys dont make this thread another gun control thing.. idk too much about it and I just wanted to share my opinion in this particular situation.. I wasn't trying to attack you I just wanted you to know that this situation had nothing to do with gun control it has to do with an irrational individual who initiated a fight then got his ass beat and decided to pull a gun instead of just getting in his vehicle and leaving. Truth be told he never should have confronted the teens to begin with but thats neither here nor there Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LordArcane Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 in all honestly gun laws and stuff aside, i think who ever gets gun or auto license should have to under go testing to make sure they are even right in the head before we let them have a gun or a car, i say this cause he could have just as easy ran them over or hit them blah blah and done just as much damage if not more. sadly is not gun laws or traffic laws, its that no one really checks into who these people are i mean mentally sable or not. given I've done some stupid things in the past but people now a days are going little over board, guns, animals, cars/trucks .... etc can all be deadly weapons in the wrong hands just need to pay more attention as to whom we let own these items i feel.
Miguels Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 thats the reason why I believe in stronger gun control... some people just shouldn't have it in their hands... Gun control has nothing to do with this... Yes we all agree that the gun should have never been introduced to the situation but Gun control wouldnt have stopped this. He made a conscious decision to come back and open fire on the car. People need to STOP blaming guns its the person operating it that is evil NOT the gun yes you are completely right but if anybody who owns a gun have even a lil bit of oil in his head would never take it out in this situation.. 1. got his ass kicked 2. kids around 3. shooting to the kids car after all... edit. just please guys dont make this thread another gun control thing.. idk too much about it and I just wanted to share my opinion in this particular situation.. you ask not to turn this thread into a gun control thing, yet youre the one that brings it up my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Chris Hammer Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 What a piece of shit. Doesn't deserve to raise a child..Wife too. They can go to hell. I love that fucking flying knee. Hell yeah. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
OrzechNJ Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 thats the reason why I believe in stronger gun control... some people just shouldn't have it in their hands... Gun control has nothing to do with this... Yes we all agree that the gun should have never been introduced to the situation but Gun control wouldnt have stopped this. He made a conscious decision to come back and open fire on the car. People need to STOP blaming guns its the person operating it that is evil NOT the gun yes you are completely right but if anybody who owns a gun have even a lil bit of oil in his head would never take it out in this situation.. 1. got his ass kicked 2. kids around 3. shooting to the kids car after all... edit. just please guys dont make this thread another gun control thing.. idk too much about it and I just wanted to share my opinion in this particular situation.. you ask not to turn this thread into a gun control thing, yet youre the one that brings it up ok.. I should not use the term "gun control" - i dont know exact meaning MY BAD! but what I meant was that there should be more control on people who buy guns.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Chris Hammer Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Also to answer OP question..I had a similar situation happen once. Some asshole douche in a BMW followed me for about a 50min drive before it ended with a fight on freeway off ramp. Anyone that knows CA I was on the 10fwy down by pomona and some guy in a Beamer 3series cut me off in the carpool lane..Crossed double yellow to pass someone and I had to swerve to avoid him hitting my front bumper. I honked he brake checked I swerved into the shoulder to avoid him and passed him. He then followed me flashing his lights all the way to the 15fwy..then up the 15fwy Northbound all the way to the exit for HWY138. When I got caught behind a car there he got out of his car. This whole time I had my exGF with me and her little brother...14yrs old. There was no way in hell I was letting him walk up to the car. SO I got out and confronted him...he pushed me cussing at me yelling and shit...after a few times of pushing me i told him that if he touched me again there was going to be a problem. Im not some big ass guy..im 165lbs wet and 5'11'' but I was in Jujitsu at that time and had been in for a good amount of time(also was in highschool wrestling)...when he went to shove me again I shot in for a double picked that bastard up and slammed him on his back. Dumbass rolled over so I choked him untill he was tapping me that he was done. Went back to his car with his head down and I drove home. I hope he learned his lesson and I hope I never have to deal with shit like that again. I dislike personal confrontations and do my best to never start them..but as my momma always said, " Don't start it, but make sure you finish it". MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.