Jump to content

Sac Autorama Pix/vids.


LSN2meBoom916

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure most of us have seen this madness at some point....just sillyness...

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blink::blink::blink:

has anyone seen this thing playing music?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
Posted

yea I heard it at Autorama.. it wasnt very loud but I asked him to come to a few other event hopefully he will show

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG
Posted

I built Chritians box, and it will do a 50 all day long with the windows down.

Now if we can just get him to do it with the windows up

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Now if we can just get him to do it with the windows up

I think you may see it some point this season
  • 1 month later...
Posted

This would be Elvis's Escalade (PrecisionAudio916 I believe) with the 6-9500 series 15's.

This Mufugga was LOUD...vids of it in a bit too :blink:

Posted Image

Im sorry, but that lade just looks straight up mean from the front.

Im loving its stance just chilling there.

What year is it?

 

 

Posted

Cool picz thanx, to bad I live in the middle of nowhere eventually I get into comps.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9909 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...