Putting samsung galaxy 7.0 in my 07 tahoe! FINISHED PG 2 PICS!!

im an apple lover and have an iphone and a macbook pro but i couldnt resist the price difference and that you can add more music or movies on the tab.2 with just an inexpensive sd card. but like they said go to a place and play with them for sure and make sure you like the one you get

it looks like if you could take the radio out and stand it tall way you could like make a dock right above the AC controls and just the top will stick up by the bump under the ac vents

Yea I'm starting to kinda like the idea of the galaxy tab 2! I'm gonna go out and measure the bezel again in a little bit...But it looks like it would fit in there no problem and could be easily mounted to the bezel. I kinda like the way this guy did it with a double din dash kit http://www.mp3car.com/worklogs/151995-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7inch-tablet-in-2006-g35-double-din.html

Something else I just thought of...I want to make this a permanent install I don't wanna be takin this thing in and out all the time....What should I do about syncing the galaxy tab? Is there a way to wirelessly sync it like the ipad can with iTunes?

is the tab going to have mobile internet? if it is just get google music, it auto syncs with itunes every time you add a new song and you can stream all of your music

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

for something like this I wouldnt even look at an android device to be honest.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

is the tab going to have mobile internet? if it is just get google music, it auto syncs with itunes every time you add a new song and you can stream all of your music

can you sync music from itunes to google music?

yup I have google music on my laptop and it automatically uploads any new music on my laptop to google servers for me to access anywhere I please

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived