kinda bummed it didnt gain :/ but i love how musical it is!! I have a fear that when i build my wall it wont be musical hahaha i loovveeee musical builds, might be why you and kevins are my favorite :wackit:

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

for daily its okay... people expect too much from wall builds.. something on your is off though. should be an easy 57, well not easy but it should get you there

Dude.... its fun... ill say that.

I can play boring stuff, and let it eat at 25hz at FULL also.

Its fun. Im sure if i opened the vent, id gain.

Hell, i roll the pass side windown down a inch, i gain over a db lol... fuck it.

Im with Derek (foxracing) and his weak ass shit it seems..... :)

36hz....same as my peak

but I've never metered sealed up

Then do it and text me. ...... you are loud dude....

Sealed up, dash, is hard. lol..... well it is to me...lol

Tim, thank you for everything, and your support kid. Really.

bring to cali pls

Dude, there a billion people that are way louder than i in that state dude...lol.

Id be embarrased.

Hawt Damnnnn, movin' some air!!! :o
Dig it. :good:

Thanks mate. :)

Just made payment for cock box. Your cock box is bigger than my cock box but it's how I use my cock box that matters

Dude.. they are dope. We dd1'd, and scoped it with my 1200 dollar fluke scope. Fucker was tits as can be.....

I love mine.. fuck them Y's .. just MHO

time for a bandpass

Time for more power

Dude.... lol.... these 2 amps are smoking that 10k, big time due to me being wired at .35.

Didnt help shit.

Power isnt the answer here. Vent is IMHO :shrug:

Nice. I wouldn't worry about the surrounds cause I know for a fact I have had my Teams excurting(if its a word) more than that with no problems. Clamp those amps with the AMM-1 and find out what your rising too and how much power you're actually getting. Oh and what's up on this meetup to hand out some demos?

Im suppose to have a AMM1 coming...

And id love to hook up kid.

That said?!?!!? IM SCARED as fuck looking at these LOL........ Im to big a puss.. LOL

just got back from vacation. nice new amps. how you liking them?

Right now..... im seeing a issue or 2.

It will all come out, when i give it all.

Hold for more bro.

Not bad at all Kyle.

meh.... its ok..

thanks mate

kinda bummed it didnt gain :/ but i love how musical it is!! I have a fear that when i build my wall it wont be musical hahaha i loovveeee musical builds, might be why you and kevins are my favorite :wackit:

Those peaky boxes, i cant stand.

You see a dude that will play ONE song, for 3 hours....... you found a dude that is loud as balls, with a band of 3 hz ...lol

meh... i keep a .4th in 9hz :)

Dude......I'm so happy for you bro to have all the speakers playing again! Bad ass and looks killer man! You can tell you are stoked how it sounds and thats all that matters! I hope you keep this set up for a while before you do any changes. Looks like it sounds awesome!! Next time up in your area I need a demo!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

You said you set your gains with DD1 and scope. Just for numbers did you try giving it a little more? I take no responsibility for fucking shit up but I know when I tried screwing around on the meter I gained with a little help from clipping and distortion although I was only running 3k.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

You said you set your gains with DD1 and scope. Just for numbers did you try giving it a little more? I take no responsibility for fucking shit up but I know when I tried screwing around on the meter I gained with a little help from clipping and distortion although I was only running 3k.

This, this is the ODD part.

Im set at -5

Clean 0db burp tones im clean to 59

I said fuck it, and went to FULL FULL...

nothing. How is that possible? :shrug:

anyone?

Archived