No one makes fun of me you should learn what friendly trollin is kyle

just the same way I tell him zcon recones take 3 years to get to him

now I'm not trolling when I say this

these tantric woofers would wax that ass in the lanes kyle en though you have more cone area and power

pull it up to the lanes kyle let's see how long those woofers can last doing 60s

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

these tantric woofers would wax that ass in the lanes kyle en though you have more cone area and power

pull it up to the lanes kyle let's see how long those woofers can last doing 60s

well if world finals is any account to how the tantric woofers will do then i would venture to say kyle will smash that ass, as your woofers will be over getting recones like 95% of the users who had tantrics at the last 2 world finals.. well with the exception of hank which was the only one that murphy was not reconing..

aaannndddddd im gone

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

well if world finals is any account to how the tantric woofers will do then i would venture to say kyle will smash that ass, as your woofers will be over getting recones like 95% of the users who had tantrics at the last 2 world finals.. well with the exception of hank which was the only one that murphy was not reconing..

aaannndddddd im gone

yeaaah. lot of truth in this statement. tantric just hasnt impressed me reliability wise

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Winning

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

To everyone.

I guess i went to far. I said some others make fun of him, jokingly, and he messaged me. Not them. But, me.

I take back the comments i said about some joking fun. I am sorry.

Also,... going the "im louder than you ...." ... jesus.....

Going the my equipment is better route kyle and louder yes....

Also sensai I wish you had your information correct there was actually 3 tantric woofers reconed last finals

All of the other recones you were seeing done by tantric were for other woofers

so on reality tantric decided to help out and offer recones on the spot and ppl speculated and said wow look at all these tantric woofers that broke

Get your facts straight bud

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

aaannndddddd im gone

Its ok.

I went to far i guess.

I dont even know why hes LOOKING at my thread. Though, i can guess why. But, ..... im not gonna make him and his look stupid, hes got that fully in his own hands.

Hes loud. So, he wins. :shrug:

Makes ME SOOOOOOO glad i chose different .....

Kyle you bashed my equipment and I simply said that mine is louder and would last longer than your during a heavy abuse period

Iirc you were detaching spiders at 155db because FI

Was doing a 55 with 2k. each sub, .....

That happened with your flatline board.

Just saying.

DUde, do you wanna do this?

EDIT- ive never bashed your shit. (show me when ive bashed on YOUR shit)

But, i can start?!?! I have pics, and numbers, if you wanna get cute?

Archived