nice shirt!

Which one?!?! LOL.

I had on the one i had bought from you. The sweat wicking one. I love that shirt. Black, with the DC sound labs on it, and the material is epic.

Anyway, after about 2 hours of laughing, talking, shooting the shit, and such (also, i saw what Rusty is doing, in the VS fun with RABE,.... I think Rabe is in trouble.. LOL) The 4 of us (me, laura, anna and rusty) were standing in a circle,.. and rusty just outta no where grabbed my shoulder, and felt the fabric of the shirt.

He said " Is this one you got from Cody?". Rubbing the material between his thumb and finger. Very serious looking ill say that.

Told him "yep, and its my favorite, id like to get 2 more". He just shook his head in a positive manner. Sooooo If you havent sent the boss man one yet bro,.. LOL, id suggest you DO !!!..... I think he was a fan. (and the weather there, is now changing for shirts like them to be first choice)

Cody,.. thanks for everything. Gonna do another 4 channel. LOL....

Great group there,.. with out a doubt...

Yep thats the one. I will have to look when I get back and see what I have left. I know I have a few extras, just not sure what sizes.

Yeah dude.... You want some brownie points with the head cheese???? Send him one. Same size as i got. Me and Rusty are like identical. Trust meh... he will LOVE that.. LOL. Such a great great group. Anna grabbed us a white T, (its all in the one pic) and some lanyards, and a hat. Such great great peeps. For real. Laura and I loved em, and loved being there. Highlight of the trip.

Looks like you guys had a great time out there. Got some bad ass gear as well. Good shit bro!

Dude,... it was one of "those" times. For sure.

Gonna open boxes,.. like right now.. You want a PM?? Like we do? Or just come back here.???? No worries either way.

CHEERIO... lets do THIS !!!!

Archived