Rolling,..

This shit compared to my TSX, is a dreeeeeaaaamm.... Easy. Wish i would have done this years ago. Oh well.

I ran 2 USB cables, some single pairs of wire, a remote, and a bundle of 6. Just to make sure......Along with my RF dual twist RCAs

My new iron is workin great. But,my solder skills suck. Hands are to shaky... Anyway..

IMG_2515_zpsbbcfc195.jpg

IMG_2516_zps1efacec2.jpg

IMG_2517_zps65e02111.jpg

And shrunk....

IMG_2518_zps1b5d92b9.jpg

IMG_2519_zps57f1abd3.jpg

IMG_2521_zpsde5f2eaa.jpg

IMG_2526_zps5848277a.jpg

Vid

Nice work I love Pioneer decks and Im sure you will to.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Damn, you got yours installed before i did. I need to get off my ass. Looks great man, I hear ya on the shaking hands, mine are fine till i try do something like use a screw driver. Nice soldering too!

Nice updates man!

The solder skills look good to me :drinks:

LOL, thanks. I just dont have the stillness, and the eye sight anymore. Meh,... do my best, with what i got...

How you like that

Headunit?

I just got it in bro. If it does what it advertises, ill be happy,... Its very very versitle. 3 way active, just by itself, among great tuning.... With my .3, i think ill have a shit ton of control Just how i like it.....

Nice work I love Pioneer decks and Im sure you will to.

Danka bro. See, i always HATED pioneer decks. This is my first go with one........ we shall see !!

Jut looked at the truck, (didnt measure pullys tho) All i did in the one side is move the stock idler over to the alt mount bolt

I got you on moving the OEM idler over, and caught that. I may just use my other one i replaced, on the stud AFTER the alt, and see what happens. A great idea man. Thanks !!

Damn, you got yours installed before i did. I need to get off my ass. Looks great man, I hear ya on the shaking hands, mine are fine till i try do something like use a screw driver. Nice soldering too!

Well, yeah, but, im not hooked up to shit... LOL.

I just wanted it in along with the runs of RCA and other misc crap. Cuz right now, (had a lunch with the wifes fam for mothers day) we are planning on where to rip out carpet and headliner!!!!.. Wish us luck!!

Thanks guys, for the opinions, help, and support.!!.. cheers.

let me know how you like that universal router table..

ive been thinking about getting one of those or just making my own table.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

let me know how you like that universal router table..

ive been thinking about getting one of those or just making my own table.

You got it bro. Right at this moment, the table is beyond my needs. But, i hope to be all over it soon, with some help from Scott and others. Ill do a review on it for sure.

I chose to move my grounds. Again.

IMG_2534_zpsb9fbebc0.jpg

All with electro grease, and mid grade locktite....

Third is for a run to the rear, if i feel i need it or not. I dont think i will. Well see........

IMG_2535_zps7a401cc9.jpg

snagged more working material.... Chose to do the out most working shell part in 1/2" Soooooooo went and grabbed 2 sheets, and some 2x4's for fun.....

IMG_2542_zps92756f8e.jpg

IMG_2544_zps17d9ab99.jpg

And, i had a lil chaos on the way home,....... those of you in the know, go ahead and GFY's...... and suck it... lol

Some work updates on the way...

Archived