I see, its connected to the back

So all of them are resting that low?

NO NO..

it is NOT connected to the rear..

Its the same it has been..

when i pulled the rear lines and added the second alt...

the lines to the rear are pulled bro.... maybe that was not shown clear..

The rear bank (4 7500's) reads 12.9

for some reason.. the front 3400 is under 12 ?

Still lurking, when I have the chance. Didn't watch the video but I figure I would add my .02. My rear batt rests at 13.1 all the time. front is at 12.6. drags the overall resting down to 12.8-.9

I wonder if it just has to do with the front battery taking what the alt has to give before it goes back.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

How long has all been disconnected? residual draw from something? alarm light? What else ya got? Are you asking because you think your D3400 is toast? Put it on your smart charger and then after it's up, let it sit for a day and see where it's at. I know I know you don't have that much time now, lol

honestly, to me, under 12 (so somewhere in the 11's) is low...just me though

curious what you find though

EDIT: oh, your battery is at 11's with no alt hooked up and engine running? maybe I am way off again, fuck i wish I could delete my whole post now. Not reading back through it all. idk

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Still lurking, when I have the chance. Didn't watch the video but I figure I would add my .02. My rear batt rests at 13.1 all the time. front is at 12.6. drags the overall resting down to 12.8-.9

I wonder if it just has to do with the front battery taking what the alt has to give before it goes back.

My set up isnt like that. I have 3 front to rear runs. ALL my ALT RUNS go to the REAR bank, then i have ONE run that is rear, TO front.

Alt is only hitting up on the rear bank. :) I was told that could show a increase. :shrug:

Anyway, i think just having the front bat hooked up, and having some led's in the front on, took it down. Im just a lil shocked it went into the 11's... thats all.

How long has all been disconnected? residual draw from something? alarm light? What else ya got? Are you asking because you think your D3400 is toast? Put it on your smart charger and then after it's up, let it sit for a day and see where it's at. I know I know you don't have that much time now, lol

honestly, to me, under 12 (so somewhere in the 11's) is low...just me though

curious what you find though

EDIT: oh, your battery is at 11's with no alt hooked up and engine running? maybe I am way off again, fuck i wish I could delete my whole post now. Not reading back through it all. idk

Your ok.

I got it all worked out. No worries. Im ready for power. I may do ONE more front to rear run for a total of 4. :shrug:

Thanks Nathan/Scottie :)

IMG_0165_zps18d5e868.jpg

IMG_0166_zpsd129ff98.jpg

IMG_0168_zpsc17cbb87.jpg

The vcm buttons ... i dunno, maybe a DIAL would be cool.

I FUCKED the charger up.

It has a PROTECT when clamping on the wrong polarity.

So, im working on the blazer, but, had the charger on the titan (Jamming music, and had the charger on it)

I got done, and quickly unplugged the charger off the titan, and quickly (yep, with out looking) just quickly tossed the clamps on the big bank.

Ive done it before, and gotten a ERROR and a CODE number.

Well this time, it smoked. Im thinking i pulled it off the titan so fast and slapped it on the blazer bank, the protect circut didnt have time to dumb down.

anyway... im back in action, on this side of things..

Archived