amps should be red with a hammer and sickle, would fit name better

haha

We have a POPULUS helmet that is killer.. :)

In time bro... in time....

Remember .. we are just up starting.

Only way to go is up.....

Trust me, will will die trying.

well

after stayin up till 2am today..

then taking some of today off..... after a 4 hour talk back and forth on voxer with mike, i think I GOT THESE FUCKERS..

I could NOT get the 2 to charge in sync. Not at all...

well, now.......

Glad its finally coming together for you.

Ken..

frustration hit around midnight last night.....

Ill admit, i got shitty. I yelled at Kenny. Got shitty with my dog, and was a dick to my wife.

Im back on track.....

(anyone that has done shit like this, KNOWS how it gets,..)

Ill admit, i wish id been a bigger man. But, it was hard. I even got in Singers shit a bit. Just due from frustration. My hands are fucked... scabbed, bruised and bleeding..... My head/brain hurts, and well as my pride.

That said, the alarm clock is set for early am tomorro. Its time to make noise.

Glad to see them running! Also yeah getting to a dark place from frustration...blows! Did that a few days ago with my center console, ended up breaking every piece...had to walk away, still have yet to finish it lol! Makes it way worse after midnight!

Good work man! happy fourth!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Glad to see them running! Also yeah getting to a dark place from frustration...blows! Did that a few days ago with my center console, ended up breaking every piece...had to walk away, still have yet to finish it lol! Makes it way worse after midnight!

Good work man! happy fourth!

I hate that it happened. Its not even close to the first time. I try to stay up, and positive. (i struggle with that in all ways of life) . But its hard.

Here is a longer version. I LEARNED SOOOOOO MUCH..

soooooo

with that...

I would love to see around 400amps at IDLE HOT.... LOL (and yes, you read that correct)

And off the peak... im not really sure :)

So now.. on to the rear end, and getting noise back. Im SUPPER stoked. :)

Archived