Baydestrian Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Aren't HiFonics decent, do close to rated power? Only shops I've used were Pacific Stereo in RWC when I first got a system and they played me like fuck. Then Audio Images in Burlingame which was a lot better and isn't your typical Kicker, Alpine, Pioneer dealer they only have JL & Diamond Audio subs really and JL/ARC amps. Shit CCA 4 gauge though 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Brandon15zzz Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 I clamped little under 1400 at under 2 ohm if I remember correctly. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
RyanJ Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 Alright guys, just cause skittles went through the underlining ad everything, I doubt ima get it. I visited the place, and boy does Craigslist play with you. I walk in with the printer CL ad, and they said they only had one of everything and their sold out except the 2012 pioneer HUs. So I ask what their best amp was to run a sundown. They never heard of sa15. So I compared it to a level 3. No idea what I'm saying. My brother has a Fi so I said have you heard of Fi car audio. There like "oh yeah, they just came out like 8 months ago? I have a crunch 1000w amp for 250$ that will run 2 of them perfectly" I slap myself in the face, and without another word I left. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 Aren't HiFonics decent, do close to rated power? Only shops I've used were Pacific Stereo in RWC when I first got a system and they played me like fuck. Then Audio Images in Burlingame which was a lot better and isn't your typical Kicker, Alpine, Pioneer dealer they only have JL & Diamond Audio subs really and JL/ARC amps. Shit CCA 4 gauge though My boy got a 9500DD12 and he went to pacific stereo to try an get his wiring and amp hooked up. They fucked his shit up. I'm telling my boy to build a box for his DD, but he wants to buy everything. So he got a prefab box from there whaccccccck! Any recommendations on a decent store with amps ? Peninsula area would be nice. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Brandon15zzz Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Just order from sonic electronix. They have good prices. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
CortezDTV Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Where are u from? I'm in Santa Cruz shops around here suck ass SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
RyanJ Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 I live in san mateo, but I'm from San Francisco. SC little bit far. Ill prob jus over from SOnic again when I get money or just save up from an aq MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
skittlesRgood Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 CK audio in san jose has always been good to me. owners name is Ken. he still has some annoying retailer tenancies but he's the best I've come across. and his main installer does great work cleaning up all the wiring. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
ToNasty Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 where is ck audio? I used to go to guru because he knew me but hes getting steeper on his prices ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Sound innovation in Hayward I heard was good. Juniors car stereo in Fremont is coo. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.