I have an all NVX system at 1200w rms including a capacitor. My lights still dim when I turn it up to about 60% volume. I tuned the amp at about 70-75% volume. I want to upgrade my power supply because I have a cheap sears battery under the hood but I don't know which one to get for the best performance for a budget. I've been between yellow top optima (most expensive), kinetic hc1200 (middle), or duralast gold platinum (agm) (least expensive) please help me out or give me another alternative that will work on a budget! Thanx

NVX!!!

SUBS-(2) VSW124

AMP-JAD1200.1

CAP-XCAP1F

WIRE-ENVY FLEX 1/0AWG

HEAD UNIT-JVC KD-R530

Big 3 will help along with a new battery.

I plan on doing that later, its going to be a pain! 02 chevy astro. I'm just looking to upgrade my main power supply for now. Quick and easy lol

NVX!!!

SUBS-(2) VSW124

AMP-JAD1200.1

CAP-XCAP1F

WIRE-ENVY FLEX 1/0AWG

HEAD UNIT-JVC KD-R530

You listed two different batteries as though it was the same one. Get the Duralast Platinum. If you're on a tighter budget, consider the Remy battery. They have a website and they carry a few others brands as well as their own. There are also DEKA Intimidators.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You listed two different batteries as though it was the same one. Get the Duralast Platinum. If you're on a tighter budget, consider the Remy battery. They have a website and they carry a few others brands as well as their own. There are also DEKA Intimidators.

Sorry, I did say gold platinum.. those are two different batteries lol. Anyways, although the deka intimidator seems to be a good battery and its only $90! I think its to big to fit in the tight space of the astro. Also it has top posts, I need a side post battery. I'm leaning toward the duralast platinum.. has anyone actually used one that can tell me if it would solve my problem or be worth the $145?

NVX!!!

SUBS-(2) VSW124

AMP-JAD1200.1

CAP-XCAP1F

WIRE-ENVY FLEX 1/0AWG

HEAD UNIT-JVC KD-R530

Probably not going to solve your problem to be honest, it's going to help but until you do the big 3 and increase your ability to charge faster your still going to have dimming. Give us a list of your equipment and we can help give you a quick run down of what will help.

Probably not going to solve your problem to be honest, it's going to help but until you do the big 3 and increase your ability to charge faster your still going to have dimming. Give us a list of your equipment and we can help give you a quick run down of what will help.

Everything is NVX.. subs-(2) vsw124 (600w rms), Amp-jad1200.1 (1200w rms), capacitor-xcap1f (true 1 farad), power wire-1/0 awg ofc envy flex.. everything is cea compliant and true guage, wattage etc.. and thanx for your help!

NVX!!!

SUBS-(2) VSW124

AMP-JAD1200.1

CAP-XCAP1F

WIRE-ENVY FLEX 1/0AWG

HEAD UNIT-JVC KD-R530

Archived