Sanitarium Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 what a great way to figure out what that awful.... or good smell is http://www.google.com/landing/nose/
RCP Audio Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 I was watching my receptionist smelling the screen today it was so dam funny! she thought it was legit the entire day! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Amart88 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 lol almost fell for it... then I said waaait a minute... My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Ben Fultz Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 I was watching my receptionist smelling the screen today it was so dam funny! she thought it was legit the entire day! Am i the only one who immediately thought of the joke about drowning a blonde with a scratch n sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool after reading this?
LT.Smoke Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 bwahaha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Tecomah Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Lol 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.