R.I.P. Shain from Buckwild

looks like someone took offense to that lol. it wasn't directed at anyone specifically. but people watch this stuff....then in turn they keep making crap stuff. why play music on MTV when reality shows bring in more ratings? these shows highlight the negativity of towns and give places a bad rep. like the one guy earlier who brought up a child watching this and seeing this 'entertainment' on tv, regardless of if they should or shouldn't be allowed to watch it. i have a friend who runs around acting like he is fresh from jersey shore like it's the cool thing to do. ugh

but anyways that's getting a little off topic. RIP shain

A few beers my ass... You go to a bar with your friends till 3 am and only drink a "few beers..." Looks like a few too many.. they found them upside down in water like said before if they weren't that intoxicated why couldn't they atleast try to get out?.. the reason I brought up the soldier, I'm just comparing how they died and which one should be more recognized I guess... I guess a soldier matters more to me then some kid going out drinking and driving on purpose .

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I'm not asking anybody to mourn lol. I simply posted it for ppl who are fans of the show, which you weren't so I expect you to not care.

Also, they weren't upside down like originally rumored. The truck was stuck in mud that was above the tail pipe causing carbon monoxide poisoning and it was an 84 Bronco which sits high, they needed a bulldozer to remove it. My theory is they hit a bigger than expected pit of mud and maybe were knocked unconscious which is why they never turned the car off.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm not asking anybody to mourn lol. I simply posted it for ppl who are fans of the show, which you weren't so I expect you to not care.

Also, they weren't upside down like originally rumored. The truck was stuck in mud that was above the tail pipe causing carbon monoxide poisoning and it was an 84 Bronco which sits high, they needed a bulldozer to remove it. My theory is they hit a bigger than expected pit of mud and maybe were knocked unconscious which is why they never turned the car off.

Yes you are what is wrong with society. You didn't only post this shit, but you continuously bump it with a reply. Like a man crush. What a role model for kids...25 or not. Drinks, drives and dies and gets stupid ass attention for it. Shame.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived