If he doesn't get his death sentence from the law he'll sure get it from the prison population. Ugh... I can't believe this..... I'm beyond words....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/steven-smith-death-sentence_n_2996518.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

This is why I'm frustrated with America's law system. It's not about what you did, it's about the details you can get away with...

dear lord... scum of the earth right there.. I'm speechless

-05 Chevy Colorado-

Kenwood KDC-352U Headunit

Skar VXI-65 front component speakers

Polk DXi650 rear speakers

Alpine MRP-F300 4 chan.

DC 3.5k Mono block

4 Skar VVX 8 D2's

3 cubes @ 28hz

XS d3400

Big 3

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165896-05-chevy-colorado-4-vvx-8s-vxi65s-daily-driver/

Bringin' car audio to this half a horse town in Iowa I call home.

seen that on PDS yesterday, people like this need to be tortured to death in front of the world

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

im surprised he has lived this long in prison

high profile criminals get pampered to a cell to their self

shoulda put his ass in general population and watched the whole POD bounce his head of shit

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I can't even imagine this horrific situation. I can't imagine how the mother feels knowing that she was even dating this man.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Archived