Jay L. Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 Just something I've noticed in this hobby, there is a high percentage of people named "Jay". Not that the name Jay is all that rare really. I guess if your name isn't Jay you wouldn't understand.
KillaCam Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 I don't get it.. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 Only jay I know is my woman's vaJAYJAY 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Ben Fultz Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 ^ LOLOLOLOL I almost spit coffee all over laptop when i read that.
HunterJohnson Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 A salesman at al n Ed's name is jay Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Ballen194 Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 Only known one jay in my life. And he was definitely NOT into car audio. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
TeamHT Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 I go by Jay. Think there are about 6 others on the forum named Jay as well. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
JEMT8 Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 I've never met another person named just "jay" besides myself. People always ask if my name is short for Jason or something and I get a weird look when I say it's just Jay formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.