SLAYER1805 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Sad part is I am 1000 posts in and I am no closer to having my build done :-( I'm almost at 900 and I can basically say the same lol I need to get off my ass and start doing shit lol
Smoove Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 im over a 1k and my build is done lol Twice lol Cheaterhow did i cheat you bought a working ride and didnt injure your back. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Smoove Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 Sad part is I am 1000 posts in and I am no closer to having my build done :-( I'm almost at 900 and I can basically say the same lol I need to get off my ass and start doing shit lol If my wife has her way the pool will get filled in and the kitchen will get remodeled first. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
TeamHT Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CleanSierra Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 You vont me to get a neeple for that? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
TeamHT Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 He gets the reference! Cookies of your choice is the prize Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Smoove Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 Still need das boot 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Noel989 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 I made a thread about my 1000th post a cupola months ago too lol I'm at 26xx post I'm on mobile so can't see it And ZERO warning points My goals is to catch up to newls1 last time I checked he had like 45000+ post lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Smoove Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 I made a thread about my 1000th post a cupola months ago too lol I'm at 26xx post I'm on mobile so can't see it And ZERO warning points My goals is to catch up to newls1 last time I checked he had like 45000+ post lol I remember when you hit 1000, I brought the confetti :-) 45k posts is a bit much, I dont spend that much time on something I could do that many posts 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Noel989 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 I made a thread about my 1000th post a cupola months ago too lol I'm at 26xx post I'm on mobile so can't see it And ZERO warning points My goals is to catch up to newls1 last time I checked he had like 45000+ post lol I remember when you hit 1000, I brought the confetti :-) 45k posts is a bit much, I dont spend that much time on something I could do that many posts Haha I remember lol When I saw it I was speechless the closes to him had like half lol Congrats on your milestone Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.