KMS Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Come on down! Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
I.V Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Still waiting ,where's purple? 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
newls1 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 bump I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Noel989 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Kyblack76 Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
newls1 Posted April 11, 2013 Author Report Posted April 11, 2013 LOLs...... im waiting asshole I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.