There a several, more than several, great options for a pump 12ga, mainly depends on how much you wanna spend as to which ones are a solid choice for you. Im a fan of the 870 for a pump. The Mossy 500s arent to shabby either. Lately I have been diggin on this semi auto I bought for quite cheap, imported by ATI, its an 1187 clone, semi auto, light weight, and has ran like a champ on anything from cheap ass birdshot to expensive home defense rounds.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

A friend of mines brother is selling a Steoger over under if you would be interested in something like that.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

im not buying shit from mossberg or remington til they move shop. since remmy just signed that huge cotract with teh gubment they are out. same thing wtih savage too. no bolt rifle in my future.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^why? They are in the industry to make money. And I love my Savage Axis 308!

Same here. For the money I am very impressed with my axis .308, right now mine is torn apart and gettin some love. Modding the stock, free floating the barrel, bedding the action, might hack off the bolt knob and do a custom one as well..

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

^why? They are in the industry to make money. And I love my Savage Axis 308!

Same here. For the money I am very impressed with my axis .308, right now mine is torn apart and gettin some love. Modding the stock, free floating the barrel, bedding the action, might hack off the bolt knob and do a custom one as well..

I have been contemplating bedding and floating mine as well. Let me know if it make a difference!

Archived