Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

How about the fact the guy that lost his legs ID'd older brother as the person who planted the bag next to him. And again why did they murder a college police officer, steal the car and get into a gun/ explosive fight in the streets of Watertown? 9-11 was also conspiracy correct?

You know in most crimes where there was such serious damage to the victim they arent considered credible witnesses because of the trauma sustained causing false IDs and irrational thoughts/behaviors.

As for robbing and gunfight, youre minding your business you see warnings and crazy ass wanted signs for a terrorist act you didnt commit with FBI "evidence" are you gonna stick around and turn yourself in or assume your fucked and do what you can to hightail it?

And if this man saw the bomber drop a bag and run wouldnt you be suspicious if he didnt return moments after? Its not like dropping money, a bookbag would be a noticeable drop so it wasnt an accident, he would have had to drop it and run before he was caught in the explosion himself or drop it early and leave it which would make me sketchy especially with the heightend security efforts, bomb sniffing dogs and prepared bomb unit there over seeing the event. The only other witness who can verify whether or not he dropped the bag(the older brother) was killed in gunfire and being runover AFTER he was cuffed and on the ground. Namosh, the same can be said for the other side of the story, what "evidence" are they showing to support the guilt of the accused? All they do is deny things that have been reported by other witnesses in the marathon to. The boston globe even had a news article saying there would be bomb training going on the day of the marathon and runners were told they would be conducting bomb drills and to stay calm, that the police are saying never happened. Why would you deny it instead of just saying you couldnt prevent it. Id rather be the guy who couldnt than the guy who lies about it all together and still couldnt prevent it.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

You hate America huh?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Nothing you are saying makes any sense . Where are you getting your info ? Nobody thought anything suspicious because everybody carries backpacks in the city and thousands of people put bags down on the sidewalk. Nobody would find it suspicious because at that time there was no bombing. Looking back now it's easy to say oh you should have seen....and as for your theory they ran because they felt they were being falsely accused again tell me why they executed a college officer who was just sitting in his car on a college campus? They went out of their way to kill him.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

That analysis of the dudes legs blown off is crazy on that Are You a Believer or do you Think. Hella clear the black woman has no blood on her forehead or body in the first pics then when in stretcher she is covered in blood all of sudden.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You for real? Yeah pic is photoshopped that kid didn't even really lose his legs. It was just to make the story better right? The lady you are questioning... There is blood ALL over the sidewalk. Is it possibly she was in so much pain she was laying down? Perhaps rolled over, helped by people or paramedics who had just helped someone else who was hit and was covered in blood? That's the weakest case ever to suggest conspiracy.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

401283_360789800699898_153007265_n.jpg

This is how stupid the conspiracy theorists look in my eyes. Guarantee if you share the fuck out of this photo on any social media site, there will be a large number of dumb shits that will believe it's true.

Just stick to the tragedy and the news in this thread, keep the conspiracies and arguments for the political section.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That's if you want to belive the news 100%. If you didn't click it before then just click it now: http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807 ....All I'm bringing is some valid questions, don't act like the American government is to be trusted w/o question.

I removed prior image to make you guys happy. Below, right where the bomb exploded

LiveLeak-dot-com-f573dbd30c7b-boston_1_z

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I wouldn't trust links like that either lol. Yea, it's worth a look, but to believe it 100%? No thanks. That dude wants to bring blood and gore into the mix and scream that it's all fake and produce a choppy gif, then pics of the scene from different angles, at different times.

He wants to validate that if there are bones showing, so there must be blood and gore and arterial spray.

A majority of us saw Kevin Ware break his leg on national tv, broke the bone directly through the skin, lifted his leg in the air and watched the lower section of his tibia remain limp. But there was no arterial spray. I don't see anyone screaming government conspiracy over that one lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived