Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Same with 9/11. No denying there were innocent lives lost, but the enemy isn't always just some far off shiek planning to bring down western civilization and our freedom.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Agreed I don't know what to believe about this one yet as far as their motivation. I personally believe they did it but as to were they alone or part of a domestic group? Or part of a sector of a group here who takes orders from far away? More information will be coming out everyday I'm sure. Well see what unfolds

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Ha ha ha. The stupidity in namosh's posts actually stop coherent words coming from my mouth. You literally need to do some research. I honestly don't care if you believe anything here or not but you should at least fools your own research. I guarantee anyone who takes a second to research their own information automatically begins to see inconsistencies that just cannot be explained away.

No. The thing keeping coherent words from coming out of your mouth is located a few inches above it. You ARE the one who doesn't know what sarcasm is. That is grade school level knowledge.

Let's see all this research that YOU have done.....waiting for link to everyoneisouttogetmeandmytinfoilhat.com for some astonishing insight into blurry photos and out of context quotes.

Unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about. It's obvious you don't. You can pass off your idiocy as sarcasm but we all know better. Which wouldn't be such an issue if you didn't prove my point, which asked you to ignore your thoughts on the conspiracy. You have avoided my point and I'm wondering if you even know about the ramifications and attempt to monitor and tax the internet. But you obviously don't, because the people holding the bottle haven't told you that.

Which includes NDAA, NAFTA, and the like. I cent wear the sweater :good:

I have been arguing against a conspiracy theory.....another conspiracy is mentioned and I make a list of several other STUPID conspiracy theories. This is sarcasm. Find me any other person who didn't get that or STFU. You are just too arrogant to admit you made such a stupid mistake.

I'm not avoiding your point. I just don't care what you think the reason for a non-existent conspiracy is. Why haven't you or your other paranoid buddies answered my question. Why capture a patsy and leave such an opening to expose the conspiracy? If he was being set up he would be dead.

Another thing that makes me an a$$hole I guess is the fact that I don't care about those two either way (even though they did it) regardless of what you believe they were some of the many in this country illegally. For over 10 years. Little brother became a citizen last year but mom older bro and younger bro were here illegally for over a decade and somehow had mass drivers licenses and were collecting welfare. The lovely state of mass gives my tax money to people who are here illegally. Yet another example of why we need to tighten up immigration. Sidenote: mom has a warrant for shoplifting over $2,000 worth of clothing from a local Lord and Taylor store. So they are here illegally breaking more laws, yet collecting welfare and holding drivers licenses. This has nothing to do with innocent or guilty however this is all indisputable fact (public records). I say good riddance. A couple less people milking our severely flawed system which is a major cause of our constantly increasing taxes and debt.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Ha ha ha. The stupidity in namosh's posts actually stop coherent words coming from my mouth. You literally need to do some research. I honestly don't care if you believe anything here or not but you should at least fools your own research. I guarantee anyone who takes a second to research their own information automatically begins to see inconsistencies that just cannot be explained away.

No. The thing keeping coherent words from coming out of your mouth is located a few inches above it. You ARE the one who doesn't know what sarcasm is. That is grade school level knowledge.

Let's see all this research that YOU have done.....waiting for link to everyoneisouttogetmeandmytinfoilhat.com for some astonishing insight into blurry photos and out of context quotes.

Unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about. It's obvious you don't. You can pass off your idiocy as sarcasm but we all know better. Which wouldn't be such an issue if you didn't prove my point, which asked you to ignore your thoughts on the conspiracy. You have avoided my point and I'm wondering if you even know about the ramifications and attempt to monitor and tax the internet. But you obviously don't, because the people holding the bottle haven't told you that.

I have been arguing against a conspiracy theory.....another conspiracy is mentioned and I make a list of several other STUPID conspiracy theories. This is sarcasm. Find me any other person who didn't get that or STFU. You are just too arrogant to admit you made such a stupid mistake.

I'm not avoiding your point. I just don't care what you think the reason for a non-existent conspiracy is. Why haven't you or your other paranoid buddies answered my question. Why capture a patsy and leave such an opening to expose the conspiracy? If he was being set up he would be dead.

This is why you can't argue with stupid. I really don't mind people who don't believe but man...how do you function? First they were sarcasm...now you were pointing out other conspiracies to prove your point...which is it?

And it's ok. You didn't ignore my point. You just had no idea because you can't think for yourself and big daddy news didn't tell you anything about it.

I believe it, you don't. Who cares? No one really. Except you have no real idea of what's currently going on that is NOT a conspiracy in something that will greatly affect our lives. CISPA is just another small step.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This is why you can't argue with stupid. I really don't mind people who don't believe but man...how do you function? First they were sarcasm...now you were pointing out other conspiracies to prove your point...which is it?

And it's ok. You didn't ignore my point. You just had no idea because you can't think for yourself and big daddy news didn't tell you anything about it.

I believe it, you don't. Who cares? No one really. Except you have no real idea of what's currently going on that is NOT a conspiracy in something that will greatly affect our lives. CISPA is just another small step.

Jesus Fucking Christ! You are the dumbest motherfucker I've ever fucking seen. I'm not explaining sarcasm again you retard. I'm actually embarrassed for you. You need to put the damn bong down once in a while.

I notice you still have no answer as to why the younger brother was taken alive. That is like the 5th time I've asked and yet none of you conspiracy dicks have an answer. I'm done responding to you. You aren't worth the time it takes to type this shit out.

Haha alright before things get wayyyyy outta hand. Clearly 2 sides here neither is going to change their mind. Strong beliefs either way. Plus it's pretty clear I'm the only one that needs to put down the bong once in a while remember my name that I made 7 years ago says it all. Seriously though, I feel the way I feel. I think I'm one of the closest people on the forum to these events/ received some reputable info from some cops. More and more info will be coming out. A fun fact to know is, the videop surveillance that was the best from The Lord and Taylor on boylston st and was the shots that were most helpful in identifying the suspects has not been released to the public yet. There is still a lot of information not being disclosed to the public because its the best info that they are using to build the case. Conspiracy or not that's how all cases work. The public doesn't get all the juiciest facts because they are building their case

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3