This Is Fucking Unacceptable!

I thought they have been saying with pay

hmm might be but i glanced up and thought i heard without...Still either way!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol i just hope my daughter is a good kid and doenst get into shit like that , im too big of a dick when it comes to defending/protecting my only child.... smh i think thats why dcf wont step a foot onto my porch lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

fuck the police the go skate boarding day clip was horrible as well. I used to ride street and cops are like this every were luckily when i got older i was 285 pounds and preaty intamadateing looking so the cops tended to not bully me around so much. Now i just get fix it tickets every day lol

i would of taken my friends board n beat the shit out of him and take my skateboard back if he talked 2 me like that

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

that cop was out of line fosho... but your buddy was a little disrespectful. i mean there was no reason for him to tackle him like that. but disrespect is also unacceptable. just sayin...

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

I just want to say that before i go on my rant, i must say i have respect for the law, im ok wit the police here. but not all cops are like this..

I watched this video, an it made me angry! My eyes feel like little hot steel bearings..maybe im too immature to understand what disrespect the kid did to the rent-a-cop, but i would send the video to the g**damned police HQ and DEMANDED his fucking ass get fired! DAMNIT TO HELL THAT MADE ME MAD! Ping pong paddle peter puffin no good HR puff and stuff ding dong dangawangy donkey dick licker, thats what he is...

/rant

8v fury said:

im bout to up to Baltimore and tell officer riveri who hes dealin with

if i was in that situation and the cop tries to stranglehold my board away from me i knock his fat ass down man.

first of all im not big on authority cause most of these people just get it handed to em and demand respect just cause they exist. not gonna happen from me

i really wanted to see his ass get knocked out by that kid

at the end it sounded like he said i better no see myself on youtube lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0