We've updated our Homepage! Click HERE to check it out!

Hmmm so now to come up with the box type, a battery rack and amp rack then its finished. lol if only it was that easy =]

2013-04-20_10-57-47_518_zps68654665.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats all I got done today, Tomorrow I will get the rest of the upper panels out in the front of the truck, Drop the headliner 100% make sure everything is matted, Wood arrives Monday so maybe Monday/Tuesday Night start putting the shell in

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Stop playing with your toys and finish making my subs. Lol. Just joking Rusty. Sucks the batteries shit the bed. Tuned in to watch this. What kinda goals you shooting for out of it?

Stop playing with your toys and finish making my subs. Lol. Just joking Rusty. Sucks the batteries shit the bed. Tuned in to watch this. What kinda goals you shooting for out of it?

Just a good hair trick monster for demos and a decent # I dont want it ripping sheet metal and destroying the car like the van does

Edited by WCA Rusty
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tubatimmy
      Popped one of my Xl 18s last week and trying to see about a recone, not sure about the model of the sub itself. it looks fine but does not play and is very stiff, will not budge at all.  Does anyone know a way of telling which Model it is, Either M1, M2, or M4? and should i get the other reconed so they are the same? any help would be greatly appreciated

• By wizzdom1963
      iso of two 12” subwoofers that can handle at least 3500rms a piece...could be sundown audio dc audio PSI etc but let me know whats out here for sell...for shipping purposes for price on sub with shipping my zip code is 06105 
    • By Joshdashef
      Most updated pics can be found at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/joshdashef | I use Tumblr as my picture hosting platform | 
      Previously I had a RF Prime 750.1 going to two RF 12 4DVC on stock electrical and big three.

New Build Equipment
      Active Setup from HU: Pioneer 80 PRS

Front Stage
      T2652-S powered off a P600X4 (4 ohm | speaker per channel)
      Lows
      2x P3 4DVC powered off a DC Audio 2k (1 ohm | Dual 1/0 inputs)
      Batteries
      Starter - Walmart Group 51R | Reserve - XS D3400 (Flat 6 bolt) 
      Alternator
      Mechman 240 Blue 
      Wiring
      RCAs - Rockford Fosgate 20ft | Sky High 1/0 Blue (2 runs) | Sky High 10 gauge (subs) | Front Stage Speaker Wire - undecided matching Sky High 14 gauge
      Fuse Holders / Gauges
      Blue Seas Analog Volt Meter | Stinger Volt meter (red) | Sky High dual anl fuse holder (two for main power and one for sub amp input) | SMD Fuse Blocks 3x dual 1x single

Planned Upgrade List
      3 pairs of RCAs  Done
      New Wider False Floor Not needed
      New Sub Enclosure 2x12 or 1x15 DONE 2x12
      Amp Rack for Dc 2k and four channel Done
      Distribution Block/Fuses (trunk) Done
      Dual Fuse Mount under hood  Done Replaced with SMD dual fuse holders - Thanks audiofanaticz
      Running two runs of 1/0 Sky High OFC front to back Done
      Battery Mount for XS D3400 Done
      Mechman HO Alternator Done
      New Headliner
      New Rear Parcel Tray or Reinforce old?
      Fix Gas Lid Wire  Done
      Stinger Volt Meter for front and rear batteries Done
      Treat doors for new mid woofers Outer skin treated, need to cover holes with thick metal sheet and rivets
      Run speaker wire for mids and highs Done
      Install train horn in rear bumper 
      Setup LEDs above amp rack Done
      Install distribution block and run +/- 4 or 8 gauge for it. 4 gauge +/- Done
      Run speaker wire for subs Done temporarily (will be upgrading to posts like these or something similar so I can parallel at them instead of the sub) 

Sound Deaden areas;
      Doors (outer skin middle 1/3 done and focus directly behind speaker)
      Roof
      Wheel Wells 
      Hood
      Trunk lid (lower 1/2 done)
      Trunk spare tire (1/4 done)
      Parcel Tray

Head Unit: Pioneer 80 PRS

Amp:

Subs / Old Q-power Box:

Under Hood:

Day 1: Strippin 'er down
      Trunk

Cabin | Rear/Front Seats Removed and some panels including center console (didn't get a pic of rear seats will do tomorrow)

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 182 Guests (See full list)