Hmmm so now to come up with the box type, a battery rack and amp rack then its finished. lol if only it was that easy =]

2013-04-20_10-57-47_518_zps68654665.jpg

• Like 1

Thats all I got done today, Tomorrow I will get the rest of the upper panels out in the front of the truck, Drop the headliner 100% make sure everything is matted, Wood arrives Monday so maybe Monday/Tuesday Night start putting the shell in

• Like 1

Stop playing with your toys and finish making my subs. Lol. Just joking Rusty. Sucks the batteries shit the bed. Tuned in to watch this. What kinda goals you shooting for out of it?

Stop playing with your toys and finish making my subs. Lol. Just joking Rusty. Sucks the batteries shit the bed. Tuned in to watch this. What kinda goals you shooting for out of it?

Just a good hair trick monster for demos and a decent # I dont want it ripping sheet metal and destroying the car like the van does

Edited by WCA Rusty
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tn2k
      I am curious. With DC Audio, can somebody help me understand the benefits of using the upgraded soft parts? Like for example Using a dc audio 12" level 3 motor with the upgraded level 4 coil spider and surround, as opposed to just getting a 12" level 4 motor and coil ? Would the level 3 motor with level 4 upgraded parts be more "musical" than a level 4 motor with level 4 coill? Obviously they would both handle the same power...
    • By Rich Schenk
      Hello my name is rich and i am currently building a 2000 Mercury Mountaineer my daily driver into a 5k daily driver. I have bemen doing car stereo since i was 15 and this is going to be the second most advanced system that i have ever put together. So need as much help and criticism as possible. Want to learn as much as i can and have a nice build.
      If you haven't read my other build log i started building a 97 hyundai Tiburon and after having my system up and going for a little over a month the trans blew. was loud as hell needed work but oh well. so had to find another daily driver and wasn't going to give up system so decided to go truck route (3 kids and one on the way.)

My goals for this car are
      upper 140s-150 dbs (if possible and musical) (not metered yet) to learn as much as possible (fiberglassing, body work, vinyl work) decent sq (don't want subs to over power everything) start with equipment that i have and slowly but eventually build to bigger and better equipment Build it better then my 03 mitsubishi lancer oz rally (that i miss like a child) alpine iva-d310, pxa-h701, 420i, audiocontol matrix plus, ps2 slim in glovebox, cf Vr804, 2 Vr1000d, excessive amperage 200 amp alt, 2 kinetic power 2400, 1 run tsunami 0, big 3 0 Tsunami, 2 sets of cf x6s one front one rear, 2 mtx 9500 12in d4s, tons of dynamat extreme, varad 1000 color leds in front foot wells, yellow leds in pocket under radio, yellow florescent lights in door pockets walker front bumper canary yellow Loud and Clean daily driver (final goal) (demos, car shows, and competitions) Here is the list of the equipment that i currently have
      HU: pioneer deh 80prs (network mode on going active) RCAs: Streetwires, Connection Singer 340 six phase hairpin amp alternator XS Power D3400 under hood with Custom 1/2 Aluminum Bus Bars (made by me) 1/0 Gauge 3 runs SHCA OFC Big 4 double 1/0 OFC SHCA OFC and Stinger OFC (eventually All SHCA OFC) Distrobution Blocks SHCA, and directed audio 2 Stinger SVMR Voltmeter (Red) (one for front batt one for sub amp)
      Skar sk85.4 85x4 @ 4 ohms on 2 sb acoustics neo dome tweeters MMATS Sq4100 100x4 @ 4ohms on arc audio ks6006 Subs: 4 12in AB xfl d2s have 2 more chilling and a broken one Sub Amp: DC 5k with TM dual Inputs and TM quad speaker imputs 4 XS Power D3100s with custom 1/2 aluminum buss bars in rear (made by me) Here is a list of equipment that i want or need may change

2 sets 6 1/2 ( 2 up Front) door pods Cpillar wall this biznatch!!! Eventually manup and bpillar this rammer Second skin pro Lots and Lots!!! get better HU and eq/processor​​ ( Pioneer 80prs )( and maybe a Tablet?)
    • By Sparky99
      Okay guys.. I’m wanting to fit 2 American bass hd 12s in between the seats of my Single Cab.. no I can’t do a blowthrough.. because I don’t want to cut a hole in the cab just Incase I sell the truck at one point in time. They will be wired up at a vfl450.1.. Im willing to go to the roof I just want to get some ideas. THANKS YALL 💪🏼🔊🔊
    • By dolarbilz
      Trying keep my install simple.i really dont want to upgrade alt.because of the pcm.was going to go with one or maybe two group 48agm batts.but thinking it might be to hard on alt to keep up..then i seen this sb500.was wondering if a single sb500 would be a better option.my system consist of one ampere 2k and two 150.4.no parking lot demos, just a daily.any input or thoughts?ive emailed xs waiting to gear back.but like opions thanks
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)