Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

the Cheap Chinese Volt Meter Trade In Program - send your's to me.....

What about Autometer / Sunpro or similar volt gauges?

Yup, any brand will do.

"ok now who is in? NO LIMIT either! If you have 5, i will give you that discount on all 5"

I'm guessing the above statement means that if you send in 5 meters you get a discount that is applicable to 5 new ones, right? . I assume this is the meaning but you know someone will send multiple in and expect the several 25$ discount to work on 1 voltmeter, essentially making it free.

I'm sending in one for sure. GREAT deal!!

One volt meter gets discount on a new volt meter. If you send 5 volt meters in and want to purchase 5 vm-1's i will offer the discount on all 5. One discount per VM. If someone were to order that many, you would essentially get one for free at some point just by default.

How long does this promotion going on for

until i stop it.....and no plans to yet. :)
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Love how much you help this hobby Steve! From your videos, to the chance to win stuff in the SOTM from your partners, to this. You are truely a great man! Keep it rollin man.

Love how much you help this hobby Steve! From your videos, to the chance to win stuff in the SOTM from your partners, to this. You are truely a great man! Keep it rollin man.

i like seeing people happy, even if it costs me $$ sometimes. Thanks for the comment bro.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 6

would there be a possible discount if we don't have a volt meter to send in? i dont see the point in myself buying a 3$ volt meter off ebay just to send to you and get 25$ off if you get what im saying.

I bought a vm1 like 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'll send in my old stinger and give the new vm1 to a friend of mine

would there be a possible discount if we don't have a volt meter to send in? i dont see the point in myself buying a 3$ volt meter off ebay just to send to you and get 25$ off if you get what im saying.

sure, use coupon code SMDVM1 @ http://www.wcCarAudio.com and save $10. :)

This is just plain awesome..!!! I love it when people or companies are willing to work and actually try to help you get only the best stuff even if that means they don't make full price or profit on there items.. thanks Steve, we all do appreciate this!!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That would still save you money lol